Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion
You last visited: Today at 11:00

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

You read this, chanses that you ruins RoM is big..

Discussion on You read this, chanses that you ruins RoM is big.. within the General Gaming Discussion forum part of the General Gaming category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
You read this, chanses that you ruins RoM is big..

Dupe is found by me as far cant find anyone posted it here or other places anyway..

What you need is 2 players. You need to download so you get atleast 1k - 1,5k latency, you can see that by pressing alt + x

So now you have huge latency. We got 2 players ready and player 1 gives the items/gold over to player 2. player 1 enters the instance while player 1 is in the instance ,you open ctrl + alt + delete and execute the client.exe - player 2 that holds the items enters the instance and on loading screen he executes the client.exe aka RoM and now player 1 and player 2 has both same items that got traded.

And this must be fast done so the server wont react on whats happening..

Dont bother pm me on forums..
Old 01/23/2009, 00:05   #2

elite*gold: 81
Received Thanks: 2,239
Basically just a simple Rollback dupe. You can also just disconnect your connection and terminate the process or block the exit packet via wpe.
Old 01/23/2009, 14:26   #3

Lol.. i cant get my ping to go High lol im downloading 2 movies 700mb and 1 torrent 1,77gb .. ms.. 100-200 ^^
Old 01/23/2009, 21:32   #4

my normal ms is 12k so i'll give it a shot.
although i didnt fully understand what to do.

edit:checked doesnt work lol
Old 01/24/2009, 12:46   #5

Didnt work here, I'm guessing this was a 1 in a million chance that'll never happen again.
Old 01/25/2009, 11:07   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2moonsnoob View Post
Dupe is found by me as far cant find anyone posted it here or other places anyway..

What you need is 2 players. You need to download so you get atleast 1k - 1,5k latency, you can see that by pressing alt + x

So now you have huge latency. We got 2 players ready and player 1 gives the items/gold over to player 2. player 1 enters the instance while player 1 is in the instance ,you open ctrl + alt + delete and execute the client.exe - player 2 that holds the items enters the instance and on loading screen he executes the client.exe aka RoM and now player 1 and player 2 has both same items that got traded.

And this must be fast done so the server wont react on whats happening..

Dont bother pm me on forums..
doesnt work ...
Old 02/07/2009, 08:43   #7

Doesnt work PLEASE GIVE ME A DUPE THAT WORKS!!! PLZ =(