Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 20:29

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

How can I make bypass?

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Question How can I make bypass?

Hi elitepvpers's membership. I need bypass but I dont find it. So I want make bypass but I dont know anything about bypass. Which programs I need? and How to use it? If I make bypass, I share only elitepvper's membership. Thank you in advance for your help. Good day.

Old   #2

elite*gold: 12
Do you think you can bypass with a program like cheat engine or TSearch?

Use brain if you have, If there is a bypass program, why these epvp users searching damage hack or gold hack?

You need to become programmer[C++ or Reverse Engineering]

Old   #3

You dont need a bypass to use CE, process explorer >> freeze the HS >> input CE> > do the stuffs
Old   #4

i cant suspend fantasy tennis on process explorer i have 64 bit pc

Old   #5

Darling why all are Here want to Start a Hacker Carrer? First try to learn to use CE before Talking about Bypass. Do you Even know for what a Bypass is needed? Its so enjoyless to See now all naps Hacking cause you can use CE Ingame. I Hope they will Update it soon, that all the wannabe Hackers shut up again. The only guys which you can call Here a Hacker is Laze and was Syn. All Other Here are just 10 years Old children which even dont Know how to Write Hack , and Talking Then about so what. Go all again to your Kindergarden and stop to Blame Yourself and destorying the Game.
Old   #6

elite*gold: 34
Received Thanks: 1,220
Quote:
Originally Posted by _GoldenSilver_ View Post
Darling why all are Here want to Start a Hacker Carrer? First try to learn to use CE before Talking about Bypass. Do you Even know for what a Bypass is needed? Its so enjoyless to See now all naps Hacking cause you can use CE Ingame. I Hope they will Update it soon, that all the wannabe Hackers shut up again. The only guys which you can call Here a Hacker is Laze and was Syn. All Other Here are just 10 years Old children which even dont Know how to Write Hack , and Talking Then about so what. Go all again to your Kindergarden and stop to Blame Yourself and destorying the Game.
why should someone learn to use CE before learning making bypasses ? XDDD

someone who wants to make a bypass, should learn ASM,MASM or FASM and as naworia said reverse enginering and u need also paket editing knowledge..
what u do in CE u can also do in a debugger(only with more features)..

go cry kid

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naworia
[C++ or Reverse Engineering]
to make a bypass application is C++ needed, but only for one time use is reverse enginering needed

Thanks
1 User

Tags
bypass, fantasy tennis 2 hack, hack, make