Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion
You last visited: Today at 00:53

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Risk your life/Return of warrior (Ryl/ROW)

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Post Risk your life/Return of warrior (Ryl/ROW)

Hey guys,

does anybody know what else isnt server sided in ryl/row, besides the cooldown values?

..till now i found the cooldown basepointer for any skill and the current hp/mp and max hp/mp basepointer, which are useless because its server sided.

So if anybody know, what else is not serversided in ryl/row, feel free to give some info ...dont come up with stuff whats working just for you ty!

greetings

luckoor

Hey leute,

weiß irgendjemand von euch, was nicht serverside in ryl bzw row geregelt wird? cooldowns werden auf pc geregelt, mp und hp ist server sided.. Die entsprechenden basepointer habe ich auch, für cooldown und mp.

Falls jemand weiß, was noch alles nicht serverside geregelt wird, der kann sich hier gerne äußern ..aber bitte nicht mit diesen "ich geh jetzt in die memory änder paar werte, und die sehen nur bei mir so aus" skills kommen haha

greetings

luckoor

actual-basepointers:
- current hp/mp
- max hp/mp
- cooldown all skills
- skillpoints (character creation)

Thanks
1 User
Old   #2

elite*gold: 0
I think what you are trying to do is to hack the game right, online games are mostly using server side so it would be hard to do modify variable on client side, there are lots of 3rd party memory editors u can use, the hard part is to bypass the gameguard or any other anti-hack engine.

Old   #3

elite*gold: 56
Received Thanks: 2,724
Quote:
Originally Posted by vanav View Post
I think what you are trying to do is to hack the game right, online games are mostly using server side so it would be hard to do modify variable on client side, there are lots of 3rd party memory editors u can use, the hard part is to bypass the gameguard or any other anti-hack engine.
Look at the date of this thread:
You must register and activate your account in order to view images.

Pushing outdated threads is not allowed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by board rules
doubleposting, or pushing up really old topics is not allowed and ends up in an infraction / a warning
reference: elitepvpers - Announcements in Forum : General Gaming Discussion
Closed Thread