Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion
You last visited: Today at 21:47

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Lastchaos Pet Harvest Bot

Discussion on Lastchaos Pet Harvest Bot within the General Gaming Discussion forum part of the General Gaming category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Lastchaos Pet Harvest Bot

Hi,

i want to ask if there is any LC Pet harvest bot for USA or for German

Hi,

wollte fragen ob es einen Lastchaos Pet opfer bot gibt fürs Deutsche oder Usa?

« Tauche Last Chaos acc auf Kater gg einen auf Tengal | Cheat other in Omok »

Similar Threads
[Idea] Farming Force Harvest
08/30/2010 - Mabinogi - 4 Replies
I was depressed about this half-finished farm that i got which timed out at 73% (oops) (but you still get money in the bank, thankfully) - and i wondered, if there is a way to manually send the 'harvest this field' packet, or disable the 75% barrier... Thanks, Xraveinfinity
[AC Tool] Fort/Rigor/LM/MM/SH/Harvest
08/14/2009 - General Gaming Discussion - 0 Replies
Newbie Staff in slot one, MM in slot 2, SH in slot 3, and Pick or Axe in slot 4 Start with nothing in your hands and stand up against a tree/rock/metal. The script will start by draining your mana, then switch to your harvesting tool and harvest until your mana bar is full, drains it again then harvests for yet another round. After that it drains your mana again then rests until you are full of health/stam/mana and repeats the cycle. This is very efficent and I havn't died from it. Skill...
Harvest Tier 4 items with NO danger
05/02/2006 - General Gaming Discussion - 0 Replies
"Danger Free" Tier 4 harvesting Blood Skull Valley is a "raid zone" attached to the south center area of the Commonlands. This zone has access requirements but it is a very easy quest to complete. You can find this Quest at http://eq2.allakhazam.com/db/quest.html?&eq2quest=642 for more details. SOE has changed the entry requirements for BSV to be 1 person instead of a 12 person raid. Why this matters: When you zone into BSV you are offered a brand new instance with brand new harvest...
Suche Harvest Bot
08/24/2005 - General Gaming Discussion - 2 Replies
Hallo, ich suche ein Harvest Bot, kennt ihr seiten wo ich einen kostenlos bekomme oder so?