Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion
You last visited: Today at 18:41

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

MMO with best ever graphics in your browser

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
MMO with best ever graphics in your browser

The new browser-based MMORPG from Sodigital - Gilfor's Tales is now under beta test. Unique, beautiful graphics, which add the detail of 2-D to the possibilities of 3-D rendering are simply breathtaking. It's with the use of this graphics the game's atmosphere is so rich. And the storyline has specially been written by the famous Polish writer ukasz Orbitowski.

Game details from .

Quote:
The unique gaming experience is set in a world of fantasy. The player creates a team and explores the magical world, experiencing surprizing and amazing adventures. The Gilfor's world is inhabited by beasts, monsters, and demons who lie in wait for the adventurers' team at each twist and turn of the versatile plot. Various types of weapons, armor, and jewelry protect the team from danger.
You must register and activate your account in order to view images.