Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion
You last visited: Today at 09:04

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

The Secret World, test bęta I HAVE ONE KEY GIVEAWAY

Discussion on The Secret World, test bęta I HAVE ONE KEY GIVEAWAY within the General Gaming Discussion forum part of the General Gaming category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
The Secret World, test bęta I HAVE ONE KEY GIVEAWAY

HI

The third Beta Weekend for The Secret World starts on June 15th, and for nearly three days you will get to explore and enjoy even more of the game than ever before. In this Beta Weekend you get to play as Dragon, Templars and Illuminati, and sample the starter experience in the Seoul, London and New York hub cities.

If you have pre-ordered The Secret World previously you automatically have access to this Beta Weekend as well. We have also teamed up with several profiled gaming sites this week and these will be giving away keys for this Beta Weekend specifically. These sites are (list will be updated regulary during the week as the offers get available

AusGamers

GameStar

Computerbild Spiele

GameReactor.dk

MMOGamer.es

ZAM

Your adventures will also take you beyond Kingsmouth and into a massive new region known as The Savage Coast. Here you will soon discover that the very gates of hell have opened up, inviting you into an epic dungeon experience known as 'Hell Raised'. But that's not the only dungeon available; a wrecked supertanker known as 'The Polaris' has been spotted off the coast of Solomon Island, and both challenges and awesome loot awaits in this amazing outdoor dungeon.

The Secret World Beta Weekend #3: Hell Raised starts on June 15th at 9am PDT (16:00 GMT / noon EDT) and lasts until June 17th at 11.59pm PDT (Monday June 18th, 06:59 GMT / 2.59am EDT).

See you in hell!