Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 14:19

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Lets Get Serious

Discussion on Lets Get Serious within the General Gaming Discussion forum part of the General Gaming category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Lets Get Serious

To be honesy: Yes, im new to the site.
Yes, im new to Tabula Rasa.

But i really dont care that much for honest gameplay. not really any info on this forum about any details we would need to crack open tabula rasa's treasure chest. so far most plaync games have been pretty vulnerabl, and ovetr the next few days im gonna update this thread with everything i get, including vulnerable files in the client, vulnerability to memory editing, and the protection type (if any) against hacks, and if possible how to bypass. I will also pot links to any large amounts of info I find, or to useful programs

Info: - I assume you have basic memory editing knowledge
***CONFIRMED: Tabula Rasa's Client does not contain any hack prevention or detection mechanisms. please do not hack inf ront of other players, ans you could still be caught.

*Most of game seems to be clientside,going to start mapping file structure

*I am currently working on the mountain climb address and minimum permitted offset.

*HACK CONFIRMED: Tabula rasa is susceptible to Cheat Engine's Built in speedhack, and will not detect, if you raise speed to high, it will disconnect you, but dot seedhack past another player. this works by increasing the rate at which the client can read data incoming. llink is below, in links section.

Links
Thanks
4 Users
Old 07/04/2008, 00:41   #2

Wow thanks dude. I will look into it.
Old 12/06/2008, 17:55   #3

pretty cool thanks anways . .
Old 12/14/2008, 20:11   #4

very nice thanks