Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 04:31

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

PSOBB Hacks

Discussion on PSOBB Hacks within the General Gaming Releases forum part of the General Gaming Discussion category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
PSOBB Hacks

Phantasy Star Online: Blue Burst Schthack Private Server Hacks

For all you Phantasy Star Online: Blue Burst Schthack Private Server players, I've compiled every known working hack for that particular server in one neat, little zip file for you to enjoy. This should save you the time and trouble from having to scour this forum for the older threads that originally contained these files, and to save you from reading all the ignorant posts by mindless trolls. The following zip file titled "PSOBB Hacks" was compiled and uploaded by me.

DISCLAIMER: The selling of PSO-related accounts and/or items in this thread is prohibited. An infraction of this warning will result in a report. Please direct all sales in the "Trading" section of the forum. Any spam or any form of trolling and/or harassment in this thread will also be reported. you have been warned.

What's included in "PSOBB Hacks":

- pso_v3.rar (An updated CE file along with Roro's updated CT)
- Stringbypassfree.rar (A free string bypass, courtesy of Broomop)
- FuckPSO.exe (xRaresumo's trainer released back in December 2011)

Download "PSOBB Hacks" compiled by ParasiticGeneFlow here:

Using Cheat Engine and Roro's Updated Cheat Table:

1.) Unzip the file and place the "PSOBB Hacks" folder to a location of your choosing.
2.) If you have Cheat Engine 6.1 or higher installed, simply unzip the pso_v3.rar file and use the provided CE file inside to start up Cheat Engine.
3.) From there, simply load up the included Cheat Table and you're good to go. This should all work without Broomop's string bypass.

UPDATE: Apparently xRaresumo's Trainer doesn't work anymore.

Using Broomop's Free String Bypass to use xRaresumo's Trainer:

1.) Run Broomop's free string bypass first. This will allow any program that was usually shutdown by the antihook.dll to run properly.
2.) Run xRaresumo's trainer titled "FuckPSO.exe" and you should be good to go from there.
3.) For more information pertaining to xRaresumo's trainer, please visit the old thread here:

Credits go to these fine gentleman:

Compilation: ParasiticGeneFlow
Updated CT: Roro
String Bypass: Broomop
PSO Trainer: xRaresumo

Please hit the "Thanks" button for me for this post. It'll be much appreciated.
Thanks
75 Users
Old 06/08/2012, 03:34   #2

Isn't the Schthack server down?
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/08/2012, 05:12   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by dieorwin View Post
Isn't the Schthack server down?
Yep it looks pretty down to me

SERVER ONLINE
191 players online
5 ships operational

Main IP: 96.31.74.190
There is currently 5 ship running

Distance : 159 Player(s)
Elouise : 5 Player(s)
Stanfield : 27 Player(s)
Offline Quest : 0 Player(s)
US/ CGMarble : 0 Player(s)
Old 06/08/2012, 08:47   #4

This isn't working for me at all - My game gets an error and it crashes after I run any of this. Hmmmm.
Is this stuff for sure working as of now?

This isn't working for me at all - My game gets an error and it crashes after I run any of this. Hmmmm.
Is this stuff for sure working as of now?
Old 06/08/2012, 11:57   #5

I'd love to test it all out for you guys, but I've long quit PSO so I no longer have the game installed. I've simply compiled everything that was released within the past few months. CE/CT SHOULD be working, as I've used those about a month ago and up until it was patched, I've also used the trainer. I haven't tested out Broomop's string bypass however. As of right now, since Lee isn't anywhere near starting up the spring event, the actual PSOBB client hasn't been updated as far as I know. Everything SHOULD be working, but if someone could double-check, that'd be great.
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/08/2012, 21:28   #6

You have to put Broomop's string bypass in the same folder as the SCTHack directory. FuckPSO doesn't work though.
Old 06/17/2012, 09:24   #7

Is roro's table working for anyone else? For me, most of the addresses just come up as ??. I can still look up my own stats etc. using a text search, but for stuff like warping -not sure how to do it unless the table was working normally. Anyone else? Thanks a million for the work pgf.
Old 06/18/2012, 12:27   #8

The same to me

Quote:
You have to put Broomop's string bypass in the same folder as the SCTHack directory. FuckPSO doesn't work though.
Anyone?
Old 06/19/2012, 18:09   #9

Quote:
/\ This.

Plus...

I get an "Access Violation" error when attaching CE. (even when using the string bypass).
Old 06/19/2012, 20:44   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by alita99 View Post
/\ This.

Plus...

I get an "Access Violation" error when attaching CE. (even when using the string bypass).
That's weird. I normally just use the attached CE/CT without the string bypass and it works fine.
Old 06/20/2012, 01:09   #11

Oh well, its not working for me. Maybe I'm doing it wrong or maybe not.
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/21/2012, 12:13   #12

fuckpso doesnt work because of the changed exe name. Can anyone upload a new trainer or stat codes for stat hack on pso?
Old 06/22/2012, 12:29   #13

Are quest rewards working for any materials? Haven't been on in a long while and wanting to see if I can make materials still.
Old 06/25/2012, 06:16   #14

For me, When I open up the CE hacks without the bypass It automatically closes CE, but all the codes work, when I use the bypass CE doesn't close BUT all of them are like ?? except for like 2 which is TP and like Gallons points or whatever. So if anyone has any tips I would greatly appreciate it.
Old 07/01/2012, 03:06   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xeronol View Post
For me, When I open up the CE hacks without the bypass It automatically closes CE, but all the codes work, when I use the bypass CE doesn't close BUT all of them are like ?? except for like 2 which is TP and like Gallons points or whatever. So if anyone has any tips I would greatly appreciate it.
you might need the updated addresses... i got a ct that works in my sig.

Quote:
Originally Posted by thegoldensnitch View Post
fuckpso doesnt work because of the changed exe name. Can anyone upload a new trainer or stat codes for stat hack on pso?
you could use a manual injector and inject my dll file into shpsobb.exe but do it as soon as the process starts otherwise it will get messed up.