Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 18:07

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Hero online cheats?

Discussion on Hero online cheats? within the General Gaming Discussion forum part of the General Gaming category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Hero online cheats?

Hello everyone,

Im wondering or there are any cheats or hacks for hero online?
i have tried cheat engine and tsearch but it doesnt seem to work much.
Is there a other way?
im not verry advanced when it comes to cheating
so thats why i asking, are there any other ways or hacks availble for the game?
or a dupe trick maby or something like tbl editior?
if there is anyone who knows please let me know

thanks in advance
Old 06/05/2012, 18:05   #2

cheat engine dosent work, almost all the values are from server side! But there is some bots here on the forum you can try out!
Old 06/05/2012, 19:58   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by ax5 View Post
cheat engine dosent work, almost all the values are from server side! But there is some bots here on the forum you can try out!
yeah i know i have the pet feeder from here its verry usefull :-)
but i was wondering if there was a way to dupe items or something like that
to earn easy money on hero by duping items and sale it is that possible? or isnt there any working cheat/hack for it at the moment? :-p
Old 06/05/2012, 20:02   #4

Yes but.. more is more trust me
Old 06/05/2012, 22:25   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by #Peer View Post
Yes but.. more is more trust me
i always had a feeling there must be some way to get it.
Maby with a dll injection or tbl edit, a glitch to dupe anything like that, but i have not much clue on how to excacly do that because im not that professional, can't u tell it on here on how to do so? =-p
or maby in a private message or toturial?

thanks in advance
Old 06/07/2012, 07:19   #6

have BOTS working on hero USA or Brazil?

I tried almost all bots from here and nothing
Old 06/07/2012, 14:22   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by 332200 View Post
have BOTS working on hero USA or Brazil?

I tried almost all bots from here and nothing
the only bot i know is the pet feeder it automaticly feeds ur pet, more i dont know either =-\

can anyone give me a toturial on how hack server side with cheat engine or dupe items in a tbl edit if this is possible?

thanks in advance
Old 06/08/2012, 12:27   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaapiekrekel View Post
the only bot i know is the pet feeder it automaticly feeds ur pet, more i dont know either =-\

can anyone give me a toturial on how hack server side with cheat engine or dupe items in a tbl edit if this is possible?

thanks in advance
Hellfire is undergoing a redesign due to changes in the latest patches making it unstable. I'll post to the group when it's almost ready. Hacking server-side info isn't possible, afaik. Tbl editing is possible, but only local-side only. As soon as you try to trade or sell the items, you have problems.
Old 06/08/2012, 13:54   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by karraksc View Post
Hellfire is undergoing a redesign due to changes in the latest patches making it unstable. I'll post to the group when it's almost ready. Hacking server-side info isn't possible, afaik. Tbl editing is possible, but only local-side only. As soon as you try to trade or sell the items, you have problems.
ok thanks for the info, but what if u dupe and sell to a tavern or will u get detected and banned to? or does it not work?

because in the game are some people with lots of expancive stuff and a shitload of money, i thought maby those guys have a hack because some of them are everyday on the same spot buying stuff for miljons/biljons of gold =-\ i was like they must have a hack or anything because else its kinda impossible to get :-p

btw speedhack of cheat engine still works and somehow i have a feeling there must be someway to inject something in the server because i have seen a program called wpe pro programm and it worked with a packets crafter for WOW (dunno or it still works)
but i was wondering maby its possible for hero to? =-p
or perhaps a xtrap bypasser if there is any?
Old 06/09/2012, 12:45   #10

Thows guys who you see with **** load of money are donator's or GM people wich make you play hard to get stuff like this or money like thay have there are few player's wich make bilions legal and play hard but most of them Quit It will be fine to find some good hack or make it bcouse for time they fix or make new Game guard server economy will be ****** like **** and this what NetGame deserve.!
Old 06/09/2012, 21:08   #11

i keep hoping to find a hack somehow, perhaps there is a hider for wpe pro?
or something else, there must be someway because it looks a bit impossible to have a
hack free server =-| if there is anyone with a lot of knowlage of hacking pls share ur ideas/knowlage :-p duping or anything like this would be welcome maby a xtrap bypasser? i just have a feeling there must be some way to get what we want =-p