Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion
You last visited: Today at 23:31

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

PayUp's LastChaos Project

Old   #16

elite*gold: 0
Is there anyway to use it to feed your pet? I've downloaded your other feeder bot but i couldnt get it to work. I'd really appreciate if you could help me

Old   #17

Does this still work? The screen here just goes round and round not targeting anything

Old   #18

Please script seems buged since my client also keeps circling but doesnt target any mob for quite some time then when it does it doesnt attack the mob ... anyone any idea
what the problem might be an if there is a new script somewhere please someody post here or link to a dload thx in advance
Old   #19

hello, i play the german client.
this is an answer for UnitedMassacre...
i tried the bot and i prepared everthing so that it should work...
but it didn´t
the camera turns its rounds but no monster is attacked...
this bot is not working on the german version!

Old   #20

Whoa... I can not spell.

I have recently stoped working in Au3 Code.
I have got the just and understanding of the program and I no longer need it.
Im moveing on to sony vegas pro 9, playing with movie editing.

Your welcome to pick apart this skelleton of a bot that most likely dose not work anymore.
My guess is with a bit of clean-up on that code and re-finding the colors in the various mobs
names would fix it and make it work again for all colors.

sorry guys Enjoy messing with AutoIT!
Old   #21

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nuno Carocinho View Post
Can any1 change the code to White moobs ? And then post the new code?

Dairo what ? what you change ? Plz report .
Quote:
Originally Posted by jumper660 View Post
whats the white code script
Ummm no clue i have not played last chaos in awhile. i thought the white was put into this version -.0

Quote:
Originally Posted by pyroclasmaticman View Post
Is there anyway to use it to feed your pet? I've downloaded your other feeder bot but i couldnt get it to work. I'd really appreciate if you could help me
The pet feeder macro was touchy... ill see if i cant make a better version of that soon.

Quote:
Originally Posted by agnifesto View Post
Does this still work? The screen here just goes round and round not targeting anything
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kylekassar View Post
Please script seems buged since my client also keeps circling but doesnt target any mob for quite some time then when it does it doesnt attack the mob ... anyone any idea
what the problem might be an if there is a new script somewhere please someody post here or link to a dload thx in advance
Umm not 100 percent sure at this time it would take me to download and repatching the client to check the codes and see if any changes where made to the pixels in the mobs names and if there has been some sort of patch that became aware of this method. I will try to get back to you guys on this as soon as possiable my work is drawing me away from au3 code and more into c# - there may not be another update for this anytime soon - this was basicly a test of what i learned about Au3 and i moved on to a more complex game to design a bot for.

Id hate to let you guys down but it was only a test if you wish to take this simple template to learn from and develop your understanding of Au3 be my guest.

about the german client problem i have no idea i dont have a german client but its the same idea.... it would just take a minor tweaking of the code and the it should end up working for the german client (winwait codes most likely need to be changed cause im only guessing the german client has a diff name)

Good Luck learning from this code i know its almost primeval but everybodys gotta start somewhere right.
Old   #22

I have improved a little bit the code, by diving into it you should be able to understand how it works without much knowing of coding. It's a french version, so it won't work with the american one: you have to change the variable $GameWindowName to give it the name it has in your version of the game, otherways AutoIt won't be able to find the game's window.
Quote:
Changelog:
  • Added autorest, when the bot can't find a mob and already looted, it sits or does any action attached to $RestKey (F4 by default). During it's rests it is still watching for mobs to kill.
  • Improved overall performance by strictly reduce the use of SearchPixel function: the script uses less resources and the fps are no more decreased
  • Added the possibility to toggle bot on/off by using the ')' key, can be changed in code (variable $ToggleBotKey), by default the bot starts in OFF position
  • Alt+")" allows to make the bot start after 5 minutes, this way, if you want to make it sit a little bit before starting, you just have to make it sit and press Alt+")", it will automatically start autoattacking after 5 minutes
  • Added a log window, using AutoIt debug functions, you can now see what the bot is dooing, to remove it, remove the calls to _DebugSetup and _DebugOut
  • Changed the script to detect an attacked mob, but still it doesn't work very well, I think AutoIt not doing the work properly...
Also, all the strings are in french.

As previously, you have to place the actions in your action bar, but all the keys are changed:

Bot commands:
Exit the script : "="
Toogle the bot on/off: ")"
Start the bot in 5 minutes: Alt+")"

Action bar needed:

Special attack: F1
Pick : F3
Rest: F4
Attack : F5

Code:
#include <Debug.au3>
#include <Math.au3>

AutoItSetOption("PixelCoordMode", 2)

_DebugSetup ("BotLogs")

Opt("PixelCoordMode",2)
Opt("MouseCoordMode",2)

$GreenMob = "0x5B9600"
$BlueMob = "0x0089AA"
$YellowMob = "0xD7A700"
$WhiteMob = "0xC4C1C4"

$AttackKey = "{F5}"
$PickKey = "{F3}"
$SpecialKey = "{F1}"
$RestKey = "{F4}"

$ToggleBotKey = ")"
$EndScriptKey = "="
$ActivateAfterRestingKey = "!)"

$GameWindowName = "LastChaos - Gamigo (Window 1024x768)"

$ChancesForSpecial = 10

$StepsToFullTurn = 10
$NbTurnsBeforeResting = 2

$MobDetectL = 480
$MobDetectT = 2
$MobDetectR = 530
$MobDetectB = 15

Func Quit()
	_DebugOut ("--- Fin ---")
    Exit
EndFunc

$go = false
Func ToggleBot()
	$go = not $go
	if $go then
		_DebugOut ("Bot activé")
	else
		$MobKilled = 0
		$nbSteps = 0
		$resting = false
		_DebugOut ("Bot désactivé")
	endif
EndFunc

func GoAfterResting()
	_DebugOut ("Bot activé dans 5 minutes")
	sleep(60000)
	_DebugOut ("                4 minutes")
	sleep(60000)
	_DebugOut ("                3 minutes")
	sleep(60000)
	_DebugOut ("                2 minutes")
	sleep(60000)
	_DebugOut ("                1 minute")
	sleep(30000)
	_DebugOut ("                30 secondes")
	sleep(25000)
	_DebugOut ("                5 secondes")
	sleep(5000)
	$go = true
	_DebugOut ("Bot activé")
EndFunc

HotKeySet ($EndScriptKey,"Quit")
HotKeySet ($ToggleBotKey,"ToggleBot")
HotKeySet ($ActivateAfterRestingKey, "GoAfterResting")

_DebugOut ("--- Début ---")
winactivate ($GameWindowName)
WinWaitActive ($GameWindowName)
sleep (1000)

;~ MouseMove ($MobDetectL, $MobDetectT)
;~ Sleep(1000)
;~ MouseMove ($MobDetectR, $MobDetectB)
;~ Exit

$MobKilled = 0
$nbSteps = 0
$resting = false
while True
	While $go

$CurMobColor = $YellowMob
		$coord = PixelSearch(150,120,866,508,$CurMobColor,5)
		If @error Then
			$CurMobColor = $GreenMob
			If @error Then
				$CurMobColor = $WhiteMob
				If @error Then
					$CurMobColor = $BlueMob
				EndIf
			EndIf
		EndIf

If $go and Not @error  Then
			_DebugOut ("Mob repéré ( "  & $coord[0]  & ", " & $coord[1]&")")

$resting = False

$fail = 0
			do
				$fail += 1
				_DebugOut( "Click !")
				MouseClick("left", $coord[0], $coord[1]+Random(70,120))
				PixelSearch($MobDetectL,$MobDetectT,$MobDetectR,$MobDetectB,$CurMobColor,5)
			Until @error or $fail > 25
			_DebugOut( "Le combat commence")
			Do
				Sleep(500)
				If Random(1,100) < $ChancesForSpecial then
					Send($SpecialKey)
				Else
					Send($AttackKey)
				EndIf
				PixelSearch($MobDetectL,$MobDetectT,$MobDetectR,$MobDetectB,$CurMobColor,5)
			Until @error or $fail > 25
			_DebugOut ("Mob perdu de vue")
			$MobKilled = $MobKilled  + 1

Else
			_DebugOut( "Aucun mob repéré")
			If $MobKilled > 0 Then
				_DebugOut( "Loot")
				For $i = 0 to _Min(0.5*$MobKilled, 25)
					Send($PickKey)
					Sleep(Random(1, 1250))
				next
				_DebugOut( "Loot Fini")
				$MobKilled = 0
			EndIf
			Send("{Right 100}")
			Sleep(100)
			If not $resting Then
				$nbSteps = $nbSteps + 1
			EndIf

If $nbSteps > $StepsToFullTurn * $NbTurnsBeforeResting Then
				_DebugOut( "Aucun mob en vue: Repos")
				For $i = 0 to 10
					Send($RestKey)
					Sleep(25)
				next
					$resting = True
					$nbSteps = 0
			EndIf
		EndIf
	WEnd
wend
Quote:
Known bugs:
  • Turning the bot off isnot immediate, it may takes several seconds to stop if it's looting, for example, you can play during this time but the bot will also click in many places and move the camera ...
  • Uses to target players, I think it's not possible for it to buy something, but anyway I can't assure you it won't buy anything by error (as it mainly clicks to mobs and anything that seems to be of the color of a mob ...)
  • By clicking on the mobs it sometimes misses its target, so your hero will move by itself on the map, and sometimes will attack wrong monsters or get stuck under the water and stuff ...
  • Basically, when the bot dies, it is not able to revive, there is not many chances that it clicks on the "revive" button by itself (it would'nt be really hard to implement, but it would bring new bugs, so ...)
  • Sometimes, it clicks just anywhere like it has parkinson ... donno why
  • it cannot really detect if it's in the game or not, so take care to be in the game window when you launch it
Thanks
1 User
Old   #23

bonjour.
pourier vous m'expliquer comment votre programme fonctionne je l'ai transformer en excutable avec autoitexe mais cela ne marche pas je vous en serait trés reconnaissant je joue sur last chaos gamigo french.pourier vous me dire la marche a suivre un grand merci.

ce message s'adresse a leoel.
Old   #24

i'm sorry this is probably a stupid question and might be again the rule of bumping but i don't understand how to use the code you have shown and be able to manipulate the origional code that's already there
Old   #25

what code for red colour?
Old   #26

Cool last chaos FR

Bonjour, pour les personnes jouant sur LC france, je tiens a vous informer que les techniciens blok de plus en plus les "bot" et que les premieres failles a etre corriger sont celle que l'on trouve sur ce genre de site ( pour info, les bot SP/XP sont interdit sur last chaos )
Old   #27

elite*gold: 20
Nothing happen for me .. Do we have to be in full screen ? (1024x768)
Old   #28

Okay this thread is really old but to answer a few of the questions... this is about the most basic version of auto it coding and bot programing you can get... like a first draft of all the basic dynamics of a simple bot designed with au3... all of this code can be altered and "updated" to fit the current client... depending on if they have figured out a way to patch this method yet, which is most unlikely its simply Au3 coding... to find "colors" theres a few pixel finding methods... you can also create your own "pixel finder" with auto it.. im not sure of the exact code for that right off the top of my head. most of what you see here is learned from basic tutorials and many thanks to epvp... also the "help" guide in the Scite4 editor is very very very helpfull for times when you get stumped on what kind of code you should use...

BASICLY... you can make a bot for any program in which you can use a 3rd party process such as auto it to issue commands to the client/program.

too make the most basic model READ into what others and myself have posted here... it may take a bit of time but devolping a basic macro code skill is something that you can use threwout your entire coding lifetime....

Myself i am giving up on this game last chaos is stupid now. i remember playing when the level cap went up from 40... i quit then... lol so don't expect anymore updates from me.