Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion
You last visited: Today at 12:33

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Tantra WarZone Bot Hack Free Download

Discussion on Tantra WarZone Bot Hack Free Download within the General Gaming Discussion forum part of the General Gaming category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Tantra WarZone Bot Hack Free Download

removed by limited
Old 06/15/2012, 21:39   #2
Trade Restricted

elite*gold: 329
The Black Market: 181/1/1
Received Thanks: 3,417
no virustotal -> no download
#Closed
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Tantra Keypresser & Renamer [DOWNLOAD/FREE]
01/17/2013 - General Gaming Discussion - 17 Replies
DISCLAIMER: I DID NOT MAKE THESE PROGRAMS, I'M SIMPLY SHARING IT FOR THE BENEFIT OF EVERYONE. These programs works on virtually every tantra private server you know. I'm not sure about official servers as they may have blocked these kind of programs, but I am currently playing tantra-infinity and it works like a charm. 1. Tantra Keypresser + Renamer http://imgur.com/QhuWA.jpg Instructions for use: The slot 1-8 is your skill slot, 9 and 10 is reserved for your MP and HP slot. To...
[Released] Tantra.FB Datcbase for game Tantra Online
09/17/2012 - Private Server - 8 Replies
Tantra FR Database for Game Tantra Online This XLS file contains all account;infopmation for their users. They claim to be 100% bulletproof, so lets prove them wrong. Multiupload.com - upload your files to multiple file hosting sites! No scan needed, its an XLS file (Excel), you need MS Office or Open Office to open the file!
[HELP] WarZone 51 ASPD Hack w/o Rapid Shot
10/10/2008 - RF Online - 4 Replies
Alright so I got the basic A8 08 to 00 00 working perfectly, however Warzone has the rapid shot skill removed. I tried replacing the skill edf but it doenst work. I did notice another player there taking out a pb with the ASPD hack as it is meant, meaning somehow he got past the need for the skill rapid shot. My question is does anyone know how he could have done this or how to enable rapid shot (or generally anything that can get me using the ASPD hack the way its meant to be)? Thank you...