Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion
You last visited: Today at 09:09

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Want new graphic effects? You get them!

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Smile Want new graphic effects? You get them!

Ok this is my first post and I directly wanna be useful =P Ok! You ever wanted to play requiem Bloodymare with Bloom,Motion Blur, better shaders ,Depth Of Field effect and and and? Its possible! And I will tell you how But first thing is you need a GOOD graphics card to do this.
1st You need a working hackshield bypass! after you dled and installed the hackshield bypass,

2nd you go to this site and dowload the version of the program for GTA San Andreas ( I have the version 0.075).

3rd After that you unpack it and throw the . ini in thr Requiem folder and the d3d9.dll in the requiem/system folder!(the folder where all ddl's and that 1 requiem exe is) When you start the game now it will show you some text in the upper left corner

4th Now you press Shift + F12 and the effects will be activated!

Oh and btw. some effects may not working properly so you have to work a bit with the .ini file of that program! But the program has a tutorial too soooooo Im sure you guys can get it going ^^.

If there are problems you can write me that here and I will see if I know what to do (btw that program has some useful other stuff like show FPS and stuff like that)

hf and gl with it!

EDIT No.1 Ok here is the ini file only with only motion blur and a relatively strong bloom for the ones who dont know how to mod the file^^ ( dont know how to implement a virus checking thingy but I bet you can check that XD)[ btw I recomend to disable that while chatting in plancy lab XD] press Shift + F12 and Shift + F10 and its running with that ini

After some further investigation I can say...I NEED TO REBUILD IT 100%! But as long as I got nothing own you can use that program for good Bloom,Occlusion mapping, and Motion Blur...rest is broken or not working on that game cause its not made for that...ok that 3 effects are in and can be used so far. I will release an own version only for requiem within the next 1-3 weeks

Thanks
1 User
Old   #2

Only problem with that is it's not made FOR Requiem i.e there
will be post processing done on the HUD as well as EVERYTHING
In game. The motion blur will give you a headache after about 2 hours of play
and the shadowing and DOF is terribly inaccurate and the bloom is badly done.

Still though a nice post and a decent share, I'm sure with some extensive tweaking
someone will make it look decent :]!

Old   #3

I forgot to say I'm currently working on a trainer that makes skill effects look
pretty awesome. So stay tuned for that.
Old   #4

I will =p btw YES you are right..it is NOT optimised for Requiem...fact is: exactly THIS version can be used for: Morrowind, Oblivion, Arx Fatalis, Gothic 2 and so on and so on..Ive tried it of course before posting it and its "ok". But nevertheless...I will rework the program and optimise it for Requiem... but thats where this community has to help me...try that program and tell me: WHAT has to be optimised and look at the site where you can download it..if you see other versions with other effects wich would be cool in there...tell me and I will try to implement them...until then..have fun with this "decent" working program

p.s. for the ones who are not totally beginners at that...you can modify the program yourself by changeing the .ini data!!!