Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion
You last visited: Today at 13:18

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

A Let's Play. Should I?

Discussion on A Let's Play. Should I? within the General Gaming Discussion forum part of the General Gaming category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 83
Received Thanks: 6,036
A Let's Play. Should I?

I was thinking of doing a "Let's Play" of the Metal Gear games, and I would be starting with Metal Gear Solid: Peace Walker. Would anyone be interested to watch it? As I would like to try and do something in Epvp. I wouldn't commentate for awhile because I have no decent mic. However I would let you view the whole thing of what I am doing in the game. (No skipping)

Would it be worth the time to do it? Or would no one watch it >.< Thanks if anyone replies :3
Old 06/02/2012, 23:31   #2
Trade Restricted

elite*gold: 329
The Black Market: 181/1/1
Received Thanks: 3,417
When you commentate then yes otherwise no because it will be boring...