Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 10:51

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Batlle scrore.

Discussion on Batlle scrore. within the General Gaming Discussion forum part of the General Gaming category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Batlle scrore.

Maybe someone have a hack to have more batlle scrore from ion mine ? ;] if atack speed hack can change numbers in characker stats so maybe some hack can change a batlle scrore ;]
Old 11/20/2008, 19:36   #2

Most things like this arent really stored client side...Although you never know, i was playing around with my INT and boosted my crit heals briefly. I cant remember what i did though haha.
Old 11/21/2008, 07:59   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Motaba View Post
Maybe someone have a hack to have more batlle scrore from ion mine ? ;] if atack speed hack can change numbers in characker stats so maybe some hack can change a batlle scrore ;]
this im impossible man change stats and money and character status u can only up speed moviment atack speed skill speed height jump and skill down time! and angle of skill atack!
Old 11/21/2008, 17:55   #4

Found a good way to boost your score without hacking. Get a friend, join seperatly. If your on either teams, meet in an area where people dont normaly go; initial spawn points are normaly pretty deserted. Then, just starting damaging each other, but don't kill. Heal, then rinse and repeat. You can get 70+ points easily with a win. Even better if you get a healer with each, they get loads of points aswell, and it means you can attack non stop throughout the battle.

Obviously though, only 1 gets to win, the other will still gain max points for loss though, all evens out in the end though.