Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 15:40

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Batlle scrore.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Batlle scrore.

Maybe someone have a hack to have more batlle scrore from ion mine ? ;] if atack speed hack can change numbers in characker stats so maybe some hack can change a batlle scrore ;]

Old   #2

Most things like this arent really stored client side...Although you never know, i was playing around with my INT and boosted my crit heals briefly. I cant remember what i did though haha.

Old   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Motaba View Post
Maybe someone have a hack to have more batlle scrore from ion mine ? ;] if atack speed hack can change numbers in characker stats so maybe some hack can change a batlle scrore ;]
this im impossible man change stats and money and character status u can only up speed moviment atack speed skill speed height jump and skill down time! and angle of skill atack!
Old   #4

Found a good way to boost your score without hacking. Get a friend, join seperatly. If your on either teams, meet in an area where people dont normaly go; initial spawn points are normaly pretty deserted. Then, just starting damaging each other, but don't kill. Heal, then rinse and repeat. You can get 70+ points easily with a win. Even better if you get a healer with each, they get loads of points aswell, and it means you can attack non stop throughout the battle.

Obviously though, only 1 gets to win, the other will still gain max points for loss though, all evens out in the end though.