Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 15:49

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTS BattleForge Points

Discussion on WTS BattleForge Points within the General Gaming Discussion forum part of the General Gaming category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTS BattleForge Points

I have quit the game and have some points to sell... anyone intrested? I'm ok with using paypal. PM with your e-mail or MSN if you are intrested.

I'm thinking that every 1000 point for 5 bucks (us)
Old 01/31/2010, 11:47   #2

elite*gold: 20
thats not as cheap as bpfboss.com and washing the points...
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/17/2012, 22:28   #3

elite*gold: 0
Discount BFP for Sale

Hey m8s.

If anyone is interested in purchasing discount BFP, I am currently selling 15000 for $20 USD.

Paypal works the best for me and has been easy in the past, but I am open to new methods that are legitimate. Mostly inclined towards PayPal since it has buyer insurance.

Send me a message/reply here or send me a message on Battleforge, where I also sometimes advertise (in-game name juicemchound).

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Selling Battleforge Points £4 per 1000
06/17/2012 - Trading - 3 Replies
As the title says im selling 1000 battleforge points per £4 payable by paypal only. i have 11000 to sell. I also have a promo juggernaught offers are open for that. But will only sell if decent. Contact me or post here if interested. I dont go first. You pay then ill deliver in game using mail or direct trade up to you.
Is it possible to hack battleforge points?
08/01/2010 - General Gaming Discussion - 3 Replies
Title says it all...
BattleForge - Retail Points Generator
03/29/2010 - General Gaming Discussion - 11 Replies
Thanks to code5.de Requires registration:
WTS 3000 Battleforge Points
08/14/2009 - Trading - 2 Replies
Selling 3000 Battleforge Points, i got these for the code when i bought the game. U can leave offers here or pm too.
WTB/WTT BattleForge Points
06/28/2009 - Trading - 0 Replies
Buying alot of BattleForge Points. (BattleForge Points can be bought by PayPal) I offer: This steam account: Price: 10000 BattleForge Points http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/virtual-items-off ers/267258-wts-steam-account.html