Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion
You last visited: Today at 12:14

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Selling BOT SUPPLY ACCOUNT for Puzzle Pirates CHEAP!!!

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Arrow Selling BOT SUPPLY ACCOUNT for Puzzle Pirates CHEAP!!!

I have the bots listed below:
KOW 2.0
***** of Steel
Trident Bilge
Overhaul TH

I no longer play YPP and want to sell my account the price of all these bots together is close to 90-95$ I'm looking for at least 60$ price is negotiable. The email linked to the account can be changed so you dont have to be worried about any scam. The screenshot below shows the bots i have I'm trying to sell this account asap and will only be accepting moneybookers. Any questions or concerns email me at

Old 04/16/2012, 22:10   #2
Trade Restricted

elite*gold: 329
The Black Market: 181/1/1
Received Thanks: 3,415

Closed Thread

Similar Threads
Selling BOT SUPPLY ACCOUNT for Puzzle Pirates CHEAP!!!
04/15/2012 - Trading - 0 Replies
I have the bots listed below: KOW 2.0 Balls of Steel Trident Bilge Overhaul TH I no longer play YPP and want to sell my account the price of all these bots together is close to 90-95$ I'm looking for at least 60$ price is negotiable. The email linked to the account can be changed so you dont have to be worried about any scam. The screenshot below shows the bots i have I'm trying to sell this account asap and will only be accepting moneybookers. Any questions or concerns email me at...
Puzzle Pirates Account gesucht!
11/12/2011 - General Gaming Discussion - 0 Replies
Hey Leute, ich bin wieder mal auf der Suche nach Accounts :D Diesmal suche ich einen alten Puzzle Pirates Account, womit ich auch auf Opal spielen kann. Ob der Account Piraten hat, interessiert mich eig. nicht, da ich mir dann einen neuen machen will :) Ich würde euch mit Items oder Accounts von anderen Spielen reich belohnen :D Oder eben mit bisschen PSC :D Music4Black
[S]Dubblonen & Achterstück [Puzzle pirates]
01/28/2011 - elite*gold Trading - 0 Replies
Zahle pro dubblon 1 elite*gold oder 2.000Achterstücke gegen 1elite*gold wenn wer welche hat soll hir reinposten oder mir eine pn schicken mit dem inhalt was ihr habt ich freue mich auf alle bieter :D edit: die dubblonen und Achterstücke im psiel kann man verdienen wer schnell elite*gold wiel einfach registieren und zocken und elite*gold kasieren
Puzzle Pirates
03/03/2009 - General Gaming Discussion - 3 Replies
Is there a hack for puzzle pirates? www.puzzlepirates.com (like a dubloons hack or moneyhack?)