Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion
You last visited: Today at 13:13

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Phantasy Star Online Blue Burst trainer status

Discussion on Phantasy Star Online Blue Burst trainer status within the General Gaming Discussion forum part of the General Gaming category.

Closed Thread

Old 04/26/2012, 07:51   #106

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by ParasiticGeneFlow View Post
I understood EVERYTHING you just explained to me, and yeah, you're right...about everything, lol. ****, guess I've hit a brick wall then. I was mainly try to gain access to this trainer again for the permanent Section ID changes it allowed. It's quite nifty. If it a permanent Section ID change can be done via CE, I'd definitely love to learn how to do it.
Browse the memory region at your name and scroll about four or five lines up. There will be two bytes values something like "0302", 03 being class number and 02 being section ID.
Here are the values for the Section IDs
00 - VIRIDIA
01 - GREENILL
02 - SKYLY
03 - BLUEFULL
04 - PURPLENUM
05 - PINKAL
06 - REDRIA
07 - ORAN
08 - YELLOWBOZE
09 - WHITILL
And the class IDs

Hunters:
00 - HUmar
01 - HUnewearl
02 - HUcast
09 - HUcaseal

Rangers:
03 - RAmar
0B - RAmarl
04 - RAcast
05 - RAcaseal

Forces:
0A - FOmar
06 - FOmarl
07 - FOnewm
08 - FOnewearl

NPCs:
0F - Ninja (classes you as HUmar)
Make sure you do this in the dressing room whilst changing your id/class.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 04/26/2012, 11:31   #107

Worked like a charm. Thanks for that Sage Owl.
Old 04/27/2012, 16:21   #108

Hey people! I'm selling PSO items CHEAP!

I have...
Dark Bridges
Red Rings
Rainbows
Moro Mags
Rare Mag Cells
Units
Maxed Armor's & Shields....
Xmas Items from 2008/2009 & beyond...
High Hit Non Rare Charge/Hell/Arrest/Zerk weapons

Also I have shitloads of other stuff but what I posted so far is just a preview. If you want to see what's left just ask.

I sold alot of stuff already & if you still interested please PM me before everything is gone!!
Old 04/29/2012, 03:15   #109

Hi I'm Lee. I think that Easter is in the middle of ******* winter. And I can mess with the whole PSO community without them thinking I'm a ****.

Old 04/29/2012, 09:26   #110

greetings everyone. im trading pso items for runescape gp. if you are interested here is my good stuff. if you need more information please send me a mail.

rs gp is currently valued at $0.68 per mil therefore i believe you will find my prices very fair.

DARK FLOW (0/100/100/0|55) -- 35M
DARK FLOW (100/0/0/100|50) -- 35M
DARK FLOW (0/0/0/0|45) -- 20M
RAINBOW +50 (0/100/100/0|24) -- 15M
RAINBOW +50 (100/0/0/100|24) -- 15M
RAINBOW (0/0/0/0|24) -- 10M
EMPRESS (0/0/0/0|39) -- 5M
EXCALIBUR [10134] (100/0/0/0|45) 15M

Hell Railgun +25 (0/0/0/0|60) -- 10M
DARK METEOR +25 (0/50/0/50|50) -- 10M

THREE SEALS DFP:0 EVP:0 -- 30M
RED RING DFP:0 EVP:0 -- 20M
RED RING DFP:85 EVP:20 -- 30M

Adepts -- 3M each

photon sphere -- 100k each

thankssssss
Old 04/29/2012, 13:03   #111

Quote:
Originally Posted by skeeza1 View Post
Hey people! I'm selling PSO items CHEAP!

I have...
Dark Bridges
Red Rings
Rainbows
Moro Mags
Rare Mag Cells
Units
Maxed Armor's & Shields....
Xmas Items from 2008/2009 & beyond...
High Hit Non Rare Charge/Hell/Arrest/Zerk weapons

Also I have shitloads of other stuff but what I posted so far is just a preview. If you want to see what's left just ask.

I sold alot of stuff already & if you still interested please PM me before everything is gone!!
So this is an operation carried out by the schthack staff.
Sell uber items on some shady psobb cheats site and then ban the buyer once met in-game.

Smart.
Old 04/29/2012, 13:20   #112

Quote:
Originally Posted by zomg32 View Post
So this is an operation carried out by the schthack staff.
Sell uber items on some shady psobb cheats site and then ban the buyer once met in-game.

Smart.
Why do you like to

so much?

Please do yourself a favor and..

Old 04/29/2012, 18:54   #113

Quote:
Originally Posted by KILLNERDYPSOPLAYAZ View Post
zerosof, don't even try your nerd **** with me, you are a dirty rat and you proved it on here many times.

I dare you to meet me. Bro , You wouldn't say ****, you would **** yourself, I would knock you out so easily it's a joke. ****** rat coward, you're a ***** in real life so you resort to ratting people out on the net.

And Penguin shut up allready, you a snitch little *****. Both of you cowards, you're nothing, absolute jokes.

And I haven't shut the server down yet. I'll do the forum as well, it's just I haven't even been at home, i've been out everyday training to become a pro fighter.
Something you will never be able to do. My strength, power athleticism, guile and heart is something you rat snitches will never have.
YOu can say all you want, but dep down inside, and just looking through this thread, you know that you are both snitch, rat type of coward *************.

And then you deny snitching, you're calling people out by their real names and threatening to report. Look at you rat ************. If I was good hacker I would track your adress and STRAIGHT MURDER YOU !

Oh AND sKEEZA! you're great man, can I buy some items?

Only problem is I need to meet you in person? But i'll pay double, cash, really need those items bro!

g

g

call yourself a ******* hacker, you're a ****** rat ****!
Old 04/29/2012, 19:45   #114

Quote:
zerosof, don't even try your nerd **** with me, you are a dirty rat and you proved it on here many times.

I dare you to meet me. Bro , You wouldn't say ****, you would **** yourself, I would knock you out so easily it's a joke. ****** rat coward, you're a ***** in real life so you resort to ratting people out on the net.

And Penguin shut up allready, you a snitch little *****. Both of you cowards, you're nothing, absolute jokes.

And I haven't shut the server down yet. I'll do the forum as well, it's just I haven't even been at home, i've been out everyday training to become a pro fighter.
Something you will never be able to do. My strength, power athleticism, guile and heart is something you rat snitches will never have.
YOu can say all you want, but dep down inside, and just looking through this thread, you know that you are both snitch, rat type of coward *************.

And then you deny snitching, you're calling people out by their real names and threatening to report. Look at you rat ************. If I was good hacker I would track your adress and STRAIGHT MURDER YOU !

Only problem is I need to meet you in person? But i'll pay double, cash, really need those items bro!

g

g

call yourself a ******* hacker, you're a ****** rat ****!
Lol you can challenge people to meet you irl so many times but you **** well know it's not going to happen so stop trying to act like a tough kid because you like to watch some mma videos on youtube. Get the **** outta here.
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/29/2012, 20:36   #115

greetings everyone. im trading pso items for runescape gp. if you are interested here is my good stuff. if you need more information please send me a mail. note that i do not take $$.

rs gp is currently valued at $0.68 per mil therefore i believe you will find my prices very fair.

DARK FLOW (0/100/100/0|55) -- 35M
DARK FLOW (100/0/0/100|50) -- 35M
DARK FLOW (0/0/0/0|45) -- 20M
RAINBOW +50 (0/100/100/0|24) -- 15M
RAINBOW +50 (100/0/0/100|24) -- 15M
RAINBOW (0/0/0/0|24) -- 10M
EMPRESS (0/0/0/0|39) -- 5M
EXCALIBUR [10134] (100/0/0/0|45) 15M

Hell Railgun +25 (0/0/0/0|60) -- 10M
DARK METEOR +25 (0/50/0/50|50) -- 10M

THREE SEALS DFP:0 EVP:0 -- 30M
RED RING DFP:85 EVP:20 -- 30M

Adepts -- 3M each

photon sphere -- 100k each
Old 04/29/2012, 21:20   #116

Quote:
zerosof, don't even try your nerd shit with me, you are a dirty rat and you proved it on here many times.

I dare you to meet me. Bro , You wouldn't say shit, you would piss yourself, I would knock you out so easily it's a joke. Fuckin rat coward, you're a pussy in real life so you resort to ratting people out on the net.

And Penguin shut up allready, you a snitch little bitch. Both of you cowards, you're nothing, absolute jokes.

YOu can say all you want, but dep down inside, and just looking through this thread, you know that you are both snitch, rat type of coward motherfuckers.

And then you deny snitching, you're calling people out by their real names and threatening to report. Look at you rat motherfucker. If I was good hacker I would track your adress and STRAIGHT MURDER YOU !

g

g

call yourself a fucking hacker, you're a fuckin rat CUnt!
You're a joke, kid. Why don't you just cut the troll shit out? I don't think anybody here has actually snitched. You're just mad because I exposed your sorry ass, which is not snitching.

And I'm still waiting for the day where you shut the server and forums down. (which won't happen because you're all talk.)

p.s. zomg32 is an idiot.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 04/29/2012, 21:48   #117

Here we go again.
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/29/2012, 22:08   #118

Quote:
And Penguin shut up allready, you a snitch little bitch. Both of you cowards, you're nothing, absolute jokes.

YOu can say all you want, but dep down inside, and just looking through this thread, you know that you are both snitch, rat type of coward motherfuckers.

And then you deny snitching, you're calling people out by their real names and threatening to report. Look at you rat motherfucker. If I was good hacker I would track your adress and STRAIGHT MURDER YOU !

g

g

call yourself a fucking hacker, you're a fuckin rat CUnt!
Actually, you're the joke bro.

Good luck with your training though. You're going to need it with how much of a coward YOU really are, resorting to pussy tactics like online death threats. Do you think you scare any of us? You'll never shut down the Schthack Server/Forum. Do you know why? Because you lack half the brain to do so.

I absolutely LOVE how you turn to Skeeza for items. Weren't you banned? Didn't you say you want to shut the server down? Why are you still playing then? Your statements are filled with nothing but holes so I can assure you, you AREN'T the person you say you are. You're nothing but a liar. The only thing you're training for is to muster up the courage to take a step outside of your basement and enter the real world.

Oh hey look, found you on YouTube.

By the way, who gives a shit if we call one another out by the usernames we use on Schthack? None of us have actually reported one another. All of us here know and respect Sage Owl. And if we call someone out, all we really do is talk shit. No one's ever reported anyway. Anyway, if anyone DOES know the real identity of KILLPSONERDYPLAYAZ on the Schthack Server/Forums via an IP trace, I honestly wouldn't mind reporting this guy.

Come at me bro.
Old 04/29/2012, 22:25   #119

Quote:
Originally Posted by chicken wingz View Post
Lol you can challenge people to meet you irl so many times but you **** well know it's not going to happen so stop trying to act like a tough kid because you like to watch some mma videos on youtube. Get the **** outta here.
Old 04/29/2012, 22:35   #120

its already been said. killnerdypsoplayaz's real identity is oot4lyfe.
Thanks
1 User
Closed Thread