Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion
You last visited: Today at 10:47

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Phantasy Star Online Blue Burst trainer status

Closed Thread

Old   #16

elite*gold: 0
roro222, can you show us how to get photon spheres from gallon's shop with 1 monomate? Or maybe make mesetas to max? Also, how to freeze consumables so you don't have to buy over and over again from green shop.

Old   #17

Anyone else having trouble downloading Roro's new CT? Not sure if Multiupload's down or not but whenever I click the link or copy and paste the link, I just get a blank page. I'll try again later on. Nonetheless, a big thanks to you, Roro for updating the table. Who knew it was just a simple fix to have it work again? XD

Old   #18

Going to bump this since Oraliact90088 spammed a shitload of threads in the General Gaming Discussion section.
Thanks
1 User
Old   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smarticus View Post
roro222, can you show us how to get photon spheres from gallon's shop with 1 monomate? Or maybe make mesetas to max? Also, how to freeze consumables so you don't have to buy over and over again from green shop.
I'm pretty sure you can not get PS from Gallons at the minuet? info on how to do this is all in the other threads.
Meseta should still work the same, search the value of how much meseta you have on you, drop 1 meseta, search that value next, repeat untill 1 address, change value. dont drop it, and it will disapear if banked, and will use up any real meseta you have on your persons first.
can't remember if you need a crc to stack items to 99 or freeze them, have a go. if you get error 100, yes you do.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ParasiticGeneFlow View Post
Anyone else having trouble downloading Roro's new CT? Not sure if Multiupload's down or not but whenever I click the link or copy and paste the link, I just get a blank page. I'll try again later on. Nonetheless, a big thanks to you, Roro for updating the table. Who knew it was just a simple fix to have it work again? XD
Try

Thanks
1 User
Old   #20

whats this stacking items thing your talking about?
Old   #21

Quote:
Originally Posted by roro222 View Post
I'm pretty sure you can not get PS from Gallons at the minuet? info on how to do this is all in the other threads.
Meseta should still work the same, search the value of how much meseta you have on you, drop 1 meseta, search that value next, repeat untill 1 address, change value. dont drop it, and it will disapear if banked, and will use up any real meseta you have on your persons first.
can't remember if you need a crc to stack items to 99 or freeze them, have a go. if you get error 100, yes you do.

Try
Yeah, Lee nuked Photon Spheres from Gallon's a the moment. It'll just eat up 99PD's if you try getting one. I'm also assuming Lee nuked Red Ring and Parasitic Gene "Flow" drops. After conducting at least a hundred runs on both and obtaining neither, I've also noticed no one's been getting it on any of the other Ships/Rooms.

Also, that link works. Thanks a ton Roro. Now I can finally get around to feeding my Mags.
Old   #22

Quote:
Originally Posted by Broomop View Post
whats this stacking items thing your talking about?
99 trimates and such, tbh its been so long since ive played I cant remember.
I hear materials and grinders stack leegit now, might be easy to do the same with errything else, idk if the crc kicks you for 99 trimate
Old   #23

Update on your CT, apparently Infinite Mag Feed doesn't work anymore since the address for 005D91DE doesn't exist. What once used to be where almost all lines began with 005D, it's now 00B-something. Do you know which value it is I'm looking for now that I have to tick the ZF box for? Not sure if you need to change the address for this as well as I can't "activate" this particular hack on CE.
Old   #24

Quote:
Update on your CT, apparently Infinite Mag Feed doesn't work anymore since the address for 005D91DE doesn't exist. What once used to be where almost all lines began with 005D, it's now 00B-something. Do you know which value it is I'm looking for now that I have to tick the ZF box for? Not sure if you need to change the address for this as well as I can't "activate" this particular hack on CE.
hmmm, not sure what your at or doing , but i tested it myself and it works
open the memory viewer an in the op code box at the top
goto address 005D91DE

right click, change register at this address and make the ZF box a tick ☑
just logged on to test, the CE table is right

fatten that ******* mag up, hope this helped, if not, post screeshots, watch out that your GC is not displayed in CE ............... @[email protected]
Old   #25

zzzzzzzz t5oll
Old   #26

Here's what I see. I've browsed through the opcode extensively and I can't find the 005D91DE. I was currently in-game and standing in front of the Item Shop.

You must register and activate your account in order to view images.
Old   #27

which CE is that?
try the one i posted in the .rar?
why are you looking in the 00b6 region its 005d
sec ill screen shot
Old   #28

Quote:
Originally Posted by roro222 View Post
which CE is that?
try the one i posted in the .rar?
why are you looking in the 00b6 region its 005d
sec ill screen shot
CE version is 6.1. Ahah, I was using my own modified version of CE. Not sure if THAT may be the reason why I'm getting such a weird memory region. I'll try the one you included now and post results after.
Old   #29

Quote:
CE version is 6.1. Ahah, I was using my own modified version of CE. Not sure if THAT may be the reason why I'm getting such a weird memory region. I'll try the one you included now and post results after.
probably thats the reason, see how the pointers are all ****** up and values are ??
Old   #30

Yeah, I'm getting the same problem even with the version of CE you've edited. Let me see if explaining my procedure has anything to do with it.

1.) Start up CE.
2.) Start up PSOBB.
3.) Before selecting "Start Game," I select and open the PSOBB.exe with CE.
4.) I hit "Start Game," select my Ship/Lobby. Make a room and enter it.
5.) I load up your CT, go to the Infinite Mag Feed, Browse Memory Region.

I still get/see the same 00B6 region. I'm not exactly sure what I'm doing wrong. =/

Closed Thread