Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion
You last visited: Today at 22:51

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[CBT]Valiant Online, Site?[JAN 31 - FEB 6, 2012]

Discussion on [CBT]Valiant Online, Site?[JAN 31 - FEB 6, 2012] within the General Gaming Discussion forum part of the General Gaming category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[CBT]Valiant Online, Site?[JAN 31 - FEB 6, 2012]

Valiant Online [EU] started its CBT last jan 31, but up til now their official site is still under construction.

so i decided to create my own, introductory to the game. @_@
i may be assuming but the players of CBT are very few.
i tried this game and plan to continue playing.

so here goes nothing!

Gaming opinion: VALIANT
Game: Valiant
Genre: 3d-side scrolling MMORPG
Publisher: MGame

Seeing it doesn’t have a forum / a blog / a decent fan page at the moment, I decided to make an introductory opinion myself. I wanted to share this because I would like to play this game with other gamers as well. see for your self:

Characters: Valhalla (mage)
Merdia (melee)
Dahn (archers)

Graphics and Modifications: The vast options on how to modify your character is almost limitless... From the gender of the character ‘til the size of the ankle, it covers almost all of the things that will make your character unique, I was curious why I can’t change my hair color, creating another character made me realize that it is to easily distinguish the races.
Clean and detailed graphics, not to mention the sample clips in game, a bit pixilated but the fact that you can easily see how the skills looked like before actually obtaining it is plus. It is a bit gore for the bloodshed and the cinematic Boss finish. So, ready your eyes with some R15+ action

This is a dungeon type game, villages that act as lobby for players to form a party. It also have a ‘fatigue system’ (hmm dungeon limit is really getting popular now a days.) This is pretty much a hassle for CBT but we can still deal with it. Weapon wielding is versatile in this game! Instead of just having a single job class, you can learn other Skills as well. Archers can have Melee attacks, by using weapon extension!. 3 weapon slots! Hooray!

You can also mount different types of monsters plus an obstacle course in each dungeon and will give you a higher % on action points, breaking miscellaneous stuff will obtain you weapon points. And combined weapon points will create a skill point. That enables you to gain new skill both passive and active.

Combo. Low attack. Dodge. Deflect. High jump. Jump attack. Directional skill releasing. Warriors can deflect attacks, release 2 hits on jump attack and combo variety. Magicians can back flip to dodge attacks, same with archers. Archer’s arrows are auto aimed!
It’s to press (down + forward key) ‘haduken’ + x and see my character release the ‘Q’ (hotkey) skill, a unique feature of this game. Not everyone can comprehend with this complexity. Lag and delays are huge problems for this type of game. Timing and moves are no match to delayed players may it be server side / player side (pc, internet, etc.) Over all this is a very exciting game and I am glad to play it (even just for testing).

(MYSHKAMAYA)
Old 02/06/2012, 02:25   #2

dont skip, just tell me if it sucks T^T
Old 02/06/2012, 14:09   #3

Ich wollte euch mal fragen ob ihr eine externe seite kennt wo man DAMNCheaters.com Credits kaufen kann?
Ich hab nähmlich kein PayPal deshalb such ich ne seite die PSC, UKash oder Banktransfer als zahlmethode hat.
Danke im vorraus!
MfG
Old 02/06/2012, 14:48   #4

elite*gold: 3
Received Thanks: 1,335
Looks interesting, I'm ganna give it a go.
Old 02/06/2012, 18:38   #5

im planning to make an intro about the game here at epvp and simple tuts.. they dont have a decent forum yet :<

so imma invite valiant players to visit here, i am quite proud of epvp .*ifyouknowwhatimean.jpg*
Old 02/08/2012, 09:16   #6

should i just make a new thread @_@, for Valiant discussion?
cant edit the topic title
Old 02/13/2012, 10:07   #7

website updated. OBT of the game will be on Feb 28!
Old 02/14/2012, 10:00   #8

yes i saw it @.@
but they still dont have a forum?
Old 02/15/2012, 07:31   #9

OBt will be on 28!!
Old 04/04/2012, 04:59   #10

The game is already on going... We need more players!

Tags
valiant cbt online