Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion
You last visited: Today at 01:50

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Hacking/Exploiting SWGemu?

Discussion on Hacking/Exploiting SWGemu? within the General Gaming Discussion forum part of the General Gaming category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Hacking/Exploiting SWGemu?

I've seen some recent disturbances on the forums about dupers & teleporters, and was wondering if anyone knew any duping/exploits/hacks for SWGemu? I've not yet tried to use a memory editor, but I'm told there are a LOT of open doors.

Just curious if anyone has found anything worth noting, and if you want to keep things secret simply PM me !
Old 08/04/2010, 00:59   #2

elite*gold: 0
we are interest buying all server creditsand we have myself studio,i have many supplier,i can give you good price,plz add our MSN:

Similar Threads Similar Threads
3.2.2 Exploiting
11/30/2009 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 0 Replies
YouTube - WoW exploits 3.2.2 Just found it on youtube browsing for some shit :s. Can't test atm because they banned me for closer investigation :(. I haven't explored those..and don't know who did..so no creditflame plox.
SWGEmu
06/19/2009 - General Gaming Discussion - 39 Replies
Wisst ihr wo man SWG laden kann? und wo man es free zocken kann(freesahrds)? wen ja bitte sagts mir ;P
Exploiting...
11/29/2008 - General Gaming Discussion - 1 Replies
Is there any good places to use the citycom exploit? Also is it done by just kneeling and running? Please pm me these so KK won't remove them (if they even check this forum) :)
Question about how they detect hacking/exploiting/etc
12/16/2007 - Dekaron - 8 Replies
Hey, I was just wondering if they are able to detect things such as bots/exploits, other things such as modifying the files so that monsters won't hit you with ranged attacks/etc and UCEs, in game or is it all detected by game guard beforehand? Also, if it's not detected by GG, would Acclaim still be able to detect you modding files and stuff on client side? I want to get in so that I can mod the files so that the Friz's don't attack me when I glitch Nunvice, but I really don't wanna get...
Exploiting ..
08/03/2006 - General Coding - 1 Replies
Hi there :) I ever was interested in Exploiting Games or other but i dont know how make a Exploit without the sourcecode(no sourcecode, no exploit). Im just learn 'C'(5-6 Weeks or so), but i want to make some Exploits so i need things to learn from ... Ich habe mich schon immer für's exploiten von Spielen oder anderem interessiert aber ich weiß nicht wie und vorallem nicht ohne den Quellcode(Kein Quellcode, kein Exploit).