Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 23:08

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Poptag

Discussion on Poptag within the General Gaming Discussion forum part of the General Gaming category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 41
Poptag

is there any way to play it in Germany because they blocking all europe ips and i want to play or anybody knows if it comes to nexon europe ?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
PopTag! Macro?
04/08/2011 - General Gaming Discussion - 2 Replies
Hey guys. Recently, a new game called "PopTag!" was released by Nexon, the company that made MapleStory and Mabinogi. Just a couple of minutes ago, I was viewing some discussion on some "macros" that you can use to get wins and exp over night. Apparently, you select 2P, then you run the macro and it kills the second player, and repeats until you turn it off or something. If anyone knows what I'm talking about, can you link me to a download and post tutorial on how to use it? Don't know...
Recruiting poptag jb users/coiners
04/04/2011 - General Gaming Discussion - 3 Replies
I can bypass gameguard and use a macro, and I am recruiting some people who wants to do jb everyday for a certain period of time, probably until everybody reaches the last level. E-mail me at [email protected] if ANYONE is interested. I NEED TWO PEOPLE WHO CAN STAY AT MY ROOM WITHOUT LAGGING AND ONE COINER. [email protected]
PopTag Hacks
07/10/2010 - General Gaming Discussion - 0 Replies
does anyone have any poptag hacks released id love to screw with people on that game.