Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 20:06

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Divine SOUL

Discussion on Divine SOUL within the General Gaming Discussion forum part of the General Gaming category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Divine SOUL

hallo, vielleicht kennen einige noch Divinesouls

Wollte fragen weil das Game schon seit langem Down ist auch die KR version usw...

ob man Divinesouls noch überhaupt zocken JP version Z.B oder P Server

oder ob das spiel je wieder Online Kommt

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Divine Soul [Trainer]
10/07/2011 - General Gaming Discussion - 12 Replies
Here is a Divine Souls trainer that enables you to change your magic and psyhics attack and defense , also your stamina for the people who enjoy the game (tho I find it extremely boring and too damn simple) but need some boosts . It's easy to use , it's not mine so all the Thanks and so on go to the it's author "Johngeek" . Just : start the game -> enter your character -> press Ctrl + TAB -> start the trainer -> tick the boxes and put whatever amount you like -> pwn . That's...
I need Divine soul TH hack
09/25/2011 - General Gaming Discussion - 0 Replies
I need Divine soul TH hack help me plz !!!
Divine soul KR
03/10/2011 - General Gaming Discussion - 0 Replies
help i will download divine soul kr but see http://img6.imagebanana.com/img/n4h6ni8y/thumb/as d.png
[Coming Soon] Divine Souls Online Presented By Divine Gaming!
12/29/2010 - EO PServer Hosting - 2 Replies
I Would like to let the forum know that we are in the making of Divine Souls Online. The server will be unique and different from all the rest of the servers. Where are working on a client where only are gaming db can work with it. The Client will be different from ever other client. We are in the making of New Skills, Different Login screen, Different class chose screen, new icons, different maps, different market, new interface, different pets from other servers. We will not be making the...
Binary INFO strings for Divine/Divine Fullsock etc
10/06/2009 - Dekaron Private Server - 2 Replies
I'm Trying to find out the infostrings that make items Divine/Noble/FS Has anyone attempted the same, because i don't see any thread about it :) I can't find any reference to the binary info-strings in the share folder, or the database :) For example a 145 +9 FS(4) white weapon with 4x +50% Crit DMG gems in it has this infostring