Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion
You last visited: Today at 13:10

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Aimbot for Gunbound Revo

Discussion on Aimbot for Gunbound Revo within the General Gaming Discussion forum part of the General Gaming category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Aimbot for Gunbound Revo

Please, can someone post a link to a good working aimbot for Gunbound Revolution? Please give me the link here and not another post because I have already seen them and they have not helped me.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Gunbound Aimbot
09/06/2010 - General Gaming Discussion - 5 Replies
Instructions: Extract the files. Click Banner. Start Gunbound. 100% aim for Mage, Turtle, Grub :mofo: LINK: Dengee.NET - Download GamerzAim For GBC.rar
Gunbound Rev WC Undetectable AIMBOT
10/02/2009 - General Gaming Discussion - 12 Replies
This from eBay: Gunbound Rev WC Undetectable AIMBOT MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service
Gunbound Aimbot search
12/03/2008 - Say Hello - 0 Replies
HI Dude any working aimbot pls inform thank
GunBound AIMBOT + Bypass
04/30/2007 - General Gaming Discussion - 12 Replies
Didnt tested it, files should be clean as I have it from a trusty source. 1. Open inject.exe 2. First textbox should say notepad.exe and you need to locate the folder you just extracted the archive too then browse for the Aimbot.dll..click open. 3. Start>Run>Notepad - open notepad up 4. Click the Inject button from the inject.exe. 5. Log into GB open the GB launcher but dont start game yet. 6. Open GameResistance.exe and type in Aimbot.dll. Click the Comecar button but don't click the...