Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 22:08

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Request] Quest Help

Discussion on [Request] Quest Help within the General Gaming Discussion forum part of the General Gaming category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Request] Quest Help

I have a few problems with a few quests:

1) Mysterious Incident
- Can't find Golden Transportation Group's Corpses

2) Predictable Move
- Can't find/get Mutant Warrior Telegram

Any help would be appreciated
Old 02/24/2012, 20:10   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hyflex View Post
I have a few problems with a few quests:

1) Mysterious Incident
- Can't find Golden Transportation Group's Corpses

Quest: Mysterious Incident
Description:
Meet [Blacksmith Jinmu] in Southern Plains and inquire about the Quest.
Go talk to [Banker Sun Hwa].
Reward: Experience 10593251; 100000 Gold

Conversation:
Recently, there have been many unsolved cases, and this is driving fear throughout the community. The most mysterious case is where the residents keep disappearing one by one. Also, the people that have gone on long journeys have not returned. The Guards are investigating the cases, but they have not found a clue yet!¦ I believe in your abilities. Can you please investigate this case?
Hmm... I don't know how much you know, but after the last raid by the Poison Guild, I did some investigations on my own and found out that there was a connection between the Poison Guild and the Fearsome Tiger Regiment. I have discovered that the Fearsome Tiger Regiment were also handing the corpses of people to the Poison Guild after they kill them. And it looked like that the Poison Guild was using the corpses for some use. And I guess as the payment of those corpses, the Poison Guild must have promised protection of the Fearsome Tiger Regiment. I don't think a single individual will be able to resolve this case. I tried asking for help from the Guards, but there is no proof to get them actively involved in this investigation... I think finding the corpses of the Golden Transportation Corp workers will be our best chance, but I'm sure they have already hidden them somewhere. If we can find the corpses, we can proceed with the investigation much faster. As a proof that I have sent you to work on this investigation, I will give you this necklace. Show the necklace to Blacksmith Jinmu along with the corpses you discover.

2) Predictable Move
- Can't find/get Mutant Warrior Telegram

Quest: Predictable Move
Description:
Meet [Banker Sun Hwa] and inquire about the Quest.
Bring the [Mutant Warrior Telegram] to [Bookstore Clerk Woon] and then to [Gate Guard So Hwa]
Bring the [Deployment Request] to [Banker Sun Hwa].
Requested Item: [Mutant Warrior Telegram] x 5 from [Mutant Warriors]; [Deployment Request]
Reward: 3 Character specified weapons
Conversation:
It is not true that the country became wealthier. In fact, everybody was living a much better life before. There has been a rumor that Mutant Warriors and other monsters around here have started an unusual movement. It is difficult to determine if that rumor is true, so I need to hurry the investigation and request a Deployment order from the general. Can you help me with the investigation? This task requires extensive difficulties so please listen carefully to my intruction. First of all, when you are slaying through Mutant Warriors, you will find a Mutant Warrior Telegram. Because the encoded telegram is torn to pieces, one piece would be useless. Find 5 pieces of the telegram and bring them to Bookstore Clerk Woon for decryption. Then bring the decoded telegram to Gate Guard So Hwa and receive a Deployment Request. Finally bring that request to me.

Any help would be appreciated
I copied these from heroonline.synthasite.com which is Hero Junkies Site
Old 02/24/2012, 22:02   #3

That still doesn't help me with the "Mysterious Incident" quest where am i supposed to go and do what?
Old 02/26/2012, 22:04   #4

Go to BM top and attack boxes.