Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 21:47

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Translate Hero online?

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Translate Hero online?

Has anyone try ed to find out if there is a possibility to translate the Hero online games files BR or USA ?

Old   #2

Yes you can use the USA Client instead of that BR Hero online clint. All u have to do is to replace the (BR) Server file to the (USA) Server file.
I can say that our client is patched up and it has everything. Just mostly of the things arent active.
So mainly you log in the BR Server with your USA HO Client.

Old   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by lycce View Post
Yes you can use the USA Client instead of that BR Hero online clint. All u have to do is to replace the (BR) Server file to the (USA) Server file.
I can say that our client is patched up and it has everything. Just mostly of the things arent active.
So mainly you log in the BR Server with your USA HO Client.
well then i need to know what typ of files do i need to move over ? Im trying to see if i can change things in Hex right now.
Old   #4

Hey AX5 ive been following guys for awhile and would like to be apart of the community at you guys new website. Im a beginner at programming but i have alot of time and would like to help in anyway that i can.

Old   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by lemontea3 View Post
Hey AX5 ive been following guys for awhile and would like to be apart of the community at you guys new website. Im a beginner at programming but i have alot of time and would like to help in anyway that i can.
Sounds great LEMONTEA3 well the problem is that i only invite people that has more POSTS/THANKS from elitepvpers OR you can join us when the REGISTRATION page is open randomly.
Old   #6

I was working with the Launcher a while back and ran the US login using the Brasillian Hero Launcher for a while. It's basically identical to the US Launcher in function, the only differences are in the notice contents (diff web addy for notices/patches)

The biggest diff is in the Hero pointer locations in the game itself.