Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 03:32

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Extinction Bouboum

Discussion on Extinction Bouboum within the General Gaming Discussion forum part of the General Gaming category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Extinction Bouboum

Hi, i search hack for Bouboum, this is a bomberman like but this is an online game and you're playing with real person

I've already found a teleport hack with cheat engine, ago i've found hack with WPE pro but now when i send a packet, the game crash

If someone can find hack like bonuses hack gimme a tuto, thank you

Link :
Old 02/13/2012, 03:58   #2

elite*gold: 0
Me too... If someone can say us...

Similar Threads Similar Threads
FireStarterGaming Presents: L2 Extinction
01/30/2010 - Private Server - 10 Replies
New Website You will Enjoy this server immensely it is already part of a gaming network that has 100k+ Players, we have an extremely good community and above all we provide professionalism and fairness. We listen to the players suggestions, and complaints so if you want a fair, fun, balanced overall amazing server, We will have very fair donations and there will be no overpowered players, come here. We are releasing today. Get the jump on the competition! #-=========================-#...
FireStarterGaming Presents: L2 Extinction
01/11/2010 - Private Server - 1 Replies
Connection Guide- http://forum.firestartergaming.com/index.php?/topi c/13236-installation-guide/page__pid__95709__st__0 &#entry95709 TEMPORARY WEBSITE- Lineage ] RELEASED! Download patch here and extract into your lineage Client folder, Good Luck!!! Our website is Currently under construction but you can find the Forum post at the bottom, And another at the top. You will Enjoy this server immensely it is already part of a gaming network that has 20k+ Players, we have an extremely good...