Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion
You last visited: Today at 23:06

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Ignavus - Clientless Bot

Discussion on Ignavus - Clientless Bot within the General Gaming Discussion forum part of the General Gaming category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Ignavus - Clientless Bot

Greetings,

I have given some hints about an upcoming release of a clientless bot for Requiem Online before. I open this topic to tell you that our beta test period is drawing very close.

I wish to invite all of you to join the community, that is, if you're interested in a kick-*** clientless bot for Requiem of course. (we plan to expand to other games in the near future as well).

You're welcome to idle in #ignavus on Quakenet, also, we'll have our website up and running very soon: (temporarily down).

If you have any questions or suggestions, please direct them to us through IRC or our website. Thanks.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 09/01/2008, 17:35   #2

link?

(temporarily down).
this link is not working.
(hihihi) ---------------------------^
Old 09/01/2008, 18:53   #3

Soon
Old 09/04/2008, 06:40   #4

xD
go go goooooooo o//
Old 09/04/2008, 18:00   #5

register

forum is not working (but keep up the good work)
Old 09/04/2008, 23:04   #6

suggestion; release a free lightweigh version :P

also, perhaps look into letting it work with the auction house? buying certain things at certain prices or less, or keeping bids on et.c.
Old 09/05/2008, 03:01   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrWise View Post
suggestion; release a free lightweigh version :P

also, perhaps look into letting it work with the auction house? buying certain things at certain prices or less, or keeping bids on et.c.
We may not directly implement something like that but you'll be more than welcome to script up support for it yourself when scripting support is added.
Old 09/06/2008, 06:51   #8

Old 09/06/2008, 06:53   #9

great idea
Old 09/08/2008, 04:37   #10

All up .

Come register, .
Old 09/08/2008, 07:57   #11

the site is down~