Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion
You last visited: Today at 03:27

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Selling Cleric with App Account on ARuarose!

Discussion on Selling Cleric with App Account on ARuarose! within the General Gaming Discussion forum part of the General Gaming category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Arrow Selling Cleric with App Account on ARuarose!

well i have a cleric level 198 have AP on it wings of Ap and 1 full set of AP
no T7s on it .
im selling it for money in game Pm me@ if you r interested

this is the items they have :

POst your comments here and leave me your Msn if you r interested.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Selling our Aion Account SM and Cleric Elyos in Telemachus Server EU
03/20/2012 - Aion Trading - 19 Replies
hi wanna sell our account elyos in telemachus server. my account is cleric and my husband's account is sm (separate account). My cleric have abyss gear pvp, pve sw chain set and sw cloth set with almost 500 million kinah. i also have good and valuable items in warehouse. in crafting im master in armorsmithing. this account also have an alt chanter master in handicrafting. Sm account have full sw cloth set with sw orb and sw book and full abyss L50 gear with almost 150 million kinah in it....
Selling 50 T3.5 T4 R8 Cleric And T3 T3.5 Mage Not Same Account.
12/08/2011 - Rift Trading - 2 Replies
T3.5 T4 R8 Cleric Defiant Have all new lesser - 15 Greater Mark Of Ascension Around 800 plats 4000 achievement T3 T3.5 R4 Mage Defiant Have just one new lesser - 9 Greater Mark Of Ascension Around 100 plats 2000 achievement Not Same Account.
Selling 79 warrior/cleric FF - 77 Bow FF server EOS + old sbot account
12/07/2011 - Silkroad Online Trading - 4 Replies
Selling my warrior and bower. around 3 weeks of pet left on both of them. Warrior/cleric: lvl 79 around 550k sp. sosun +5 2h sword Normal gear, some sos parts black angelwings Bower
SELLING MY PWI CHAR LVL 100 SEEKER AND 102 CLERIC (R9) ON SAME ACCOUNT
11/17/2011 - Perfect World Trading - 4 Replies
Hello, i'm selling my level 100 seeker and 102 r9 EP.. Message me on here if you're seriously interested. Don't waste my time if you aren't interested in buying. :( No lowbies, but I need it gone since I have my sin leveled up now so i'm willing to negotiate.. The gears are as follows: Cleric: Perfect World: Calculator Seeker: Perfect World: Calculator Message if interested!
Selling Aruarose Zuly And Account
11/14/2011 - General Gaming Discussion - 1 Replies
Hi guys , Im selling arua rose zuly at a rate of 1B ; 25 usd 3B ; 70 usd 5B ; 110 usd I also have a cleric lvl 213 for sale add my msn and we'll talk there