Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion
You last visited: Today at 00:16

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

World of WarPlanes : Developers Answer Fan Questions

Discussion on World of WarPlanes : Developers Answer Fan Questions within the General Gaming Discussion forum part of the General Gaming category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
World of WarPlanes : Developers Answer Fan Questions

World of Warplane developers at Wargaming.net have posted the third part in their continuing series of "ask the developers" features. This time, the team took on thirty questions ranging on a variety of topics including mid-air collisions, whether or not view can be changed and much more.

6. Will the fight start with the planes in the air or will we have to take off from a runway, if we do have to take off from a runway will we are able to land again? either to get repairs or ammo ? WWII planes i believe never really had that much ammo on them.

Aircraft will be spawned in the air at the beginning of the battle. As an option, you will be able to land the aircraft at the end of the battle and successful landing will give you additional experience. Unsuccessful landing will break the plane and will cost repairing.

3zoom and mmogarden

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Perfect World] Need a team (Game Developers/Website Developer/GM)
01/01/2012 - Perfect World - 5 Replies
Like the title states. We currently have all the files set up and ready to go, running on 1.4.2. We need.... Game Developers (Coders)(0/2): Let me know how long you have been coding for perfect world and what you can promise me. GM's (1/1):
World of Warplanes
09/22/2011 - User Submitted News - 9 Replies
Das Flugzeug-MMO World of Warplanes World of Tanks :: World of Tanks Also der Name ist ja nicht so Bombe (wirkt leicht von World of Warcraft geklaut..., was erwartet ihr so von dem Game ?
[Question] about forgotten world answer plz :)
05/22/2011 - Silkroad Online - 1 Replies
ok guys I'm half way in my collection book for the 8D sun .. so the question is do I have to take some sort of quest in order to get the reward or I just should complete the collection ?
Recruiting Developers for Perfect World
01/05/2010 - Perfect World - 2 Replies
Think you got the skills of a PRO? Think that you're good enough to be noticed by the public? Well, come and join me with a Perfect World Server I'm making. I need several people that will work for me. People that will easily understand what they're told to do. People that can listen carefully. People that are willing to help make a change in the Perfect World Community. If you'd like to help, add me on MSN [email protected] P.S. Once you add me, we'll go over the important...