Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion
You last visited: Today at 13:32

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

exploit or bug? multiple ranger stances

Discussion on exploit or bug? multiple ranger stances within the General Gaming Discussion forum part of the General Gaming category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
exploit or bug? multiple ranger stances

ok heres what happened. im a ranger in aoc with 4 stance abilities if feated right. yesterday i refeated. later that day i was fighting and noticed i was way way wicked hitting hard.. checked my dps and was near 600 with only a bow .. no combos. i was receiving all the benefits of the different stances and they all stacked. i saw that i had all 4 stances buffed on me at the same time. this is normallly impossible. i do not know how i did it but others are doing it. any suggestions on how to get all 4 buffs active at the same time?.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
multiple ranger stances bug or exploit
09/05/2008 - General Gaming Discussion - 2 Replies
ok the other night i was abl to buff myslef with all 4 ranger stances. i received full credit for damage increase which game my ranger over 600 dps with np combos ot cirts.. just form the stances. normally only 1 stance can be applied at one time but i had all 4 .. i have no idea how it was done and have tried for 2 days to duplicate it with no luck. tjhe buffs lasted over night till my dumb ass refeated....any suggestions opn how to get the 4 stances back?
[Exploit] Kill strom multiple times
07/10/2008 - General Gaming Releases - 1 Replies
There is a way to kill strom "Many" times in the last quest in tortage. He respawns after a while, but as soon as you step foot on the boat, he dies automatically (assuming you killed him once already). Now the sword he drops is "NOT" dual wield, but this is a way to get some extra cash. I have only had success doing this with a pet class, as he evades when you attack him in this spot. But if you have a pet keeping aggro, you can nuke him. Range fighter may be able to hit him once, then...
[EXPLOIT] Kill Strom multiple times
07/06/2008 - General Gaming Releases - 0 Replies
There is a way to kill strom "Many" times in the last quest in tortage. He respawns after a while, but as soon as you step foot on the boat, he dies automatically (assuming you killed him once already). Now the sword he drops is "NOT" dual wield, but this is a way to get some extra cash. I have only had success doing this with a pet class, as he evades when you attack him in this spot. But if you have a pet keeping aggro, you can nuke him. Range fighter may be able to hit him once, then...
SV Exploit for multiple pc usage one account
07/03/2008 - CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools - 10 Replies
If you want SV but dont want to bare the brunt of the full cost here is a simple way you and your close friends can all share the same user account. This is not a way to get it completely free All you need to do is log sv in on the first computer, once it is logged in and activated using a firewall such as zonealarm block all server/internet activity from scripvessel. Now after 20 minutes your friend should be able to log in on the same account. This can be done as many times as you...