Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion
You last visited: Today at 20:30

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

RIFT 50 PVP Rank 8 Rogue for AOC time cards

Discussion on RIFT 50 PVP Rank 8 Rogue for AOC time cards within the General Gaming Discussion forum part of the General Gaming category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
RIFT 50 PVP Rank 8 Rogue for AOC time cards

WTT 50 PVP rank 8 rogue for 60day AOC time cards or AOC account with good Premium time remaining.

Account also has a 50 Mage Rank 4 and a 50 Rank 4 Cleric.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
50 PVP Rank 8 Rogue for AOC time cards
01/06/2012 - Rift Trading - 3 Replies
WTT 50 PVP rank 8 rogue for 60day AOC time cards or AOC account with good Premium time remaining. Account also has a 50 Mage Rank 4 and a 50 Rank 4 Cleric.
WTS Rift 50 US Rogue w/HK Weapon, Relic, Full tier 3, Rank 7, More...
11/11/2011 - Rift Trading - 6 Replies
I am selling a fantastic Guardian Rogue on the Atrophinus Shard. She is Hammerknell ready (Already has Hammerknell weapon) and also PvP Rank 7. She has full Dps and Tank gear as well as full PvP Rank 6 gear w/ Synergy Crystal (Now has 5 pieces of PvP 7 gear). Also, Rogues will be getting a big boost in the upcoming Patch 1.5, so grab this now before someone else. - Savage BeastCraver (Amazing Hammerknell Weapon) - The Weeping Edge (Still best Relic Weapon to date) - Full Tier 3 gear...
Rank 6 Rogue /Rank 4 Cleric/ Rank2 Mage
11/08/2011 - Rift Trading - 0 Replies
Full Geared Rank6 Rogue, max rep with unseen. On deepstrike pvp server in US servers. Rank4 pvp geared cleric Rank2 pvp geared mage Please offer to me here and let me know if interested.
Rift 50 Rogue w/ HK Gear+Weapons /PvP Rank 8/ HK Relics and much more
10/29/2011 - Rift Trading - 3 Replies
I am selling one of the top WW rogues in game (Located on NA servers). She has over 18 pieces of HK gear including 2 HK Relics. Rogue is also Rank 8 w/ full set of Criterion Gear. She is a dps monster as well as a impressive tank. It is unlikely you will see an account like this often. If you want to raid HK and Akylios, then this rogue is easily rdy and can reach 400+ hit with no issues. Prefer PvP? Very few can match the gear she brings as well as the damage. Feel free to ask any questions....
WTS Rift 50 Rogue w/ HK gear, Relics, PvP Rank 8, and much more
10/17/2011 - Rift Trading - 5 Replies
I am selling one of the best rogues WW. He can reach over 50% Crit and 965 Attack Power self buffed with no potions, tablets, etc (Amazing. Check pic). He has 5 pieces of HK gear and full set of PvP Rank 8 gear (Criterion) including dagger (44.7) and bow (55.0). He can easily dominate WFs and open PvP with eased and also do massive dps in any raid setting. Rogue is also master Apothcary, Butcher, and Forager. Making plat is too easy. Feel free to ask any questions. This rogue is end game and...