Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion
You last visited: Today at 23:06

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

xRareSumo's 2011 SCHTHACK PSO:BB Trainer

Discussion on xRareSumo's 2011 SCHTHACK PSO:BB Trainer within the General Gaming Discussion forum part of the General Gaming category.

Closed Thread

Old 04/07/2012, 23:58   #421

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by ParasiticGeneFlow View Post
Holy ****, ******* owned. **** Noble Penguin, do work.
I hope the rest of you forgive me for arguing with those two. I'd LOVE to contribute to the community with hacks but I lack the proper knowledge to configure any, so all I can do is leech, give my thanks, and try to combat any retards that are attempting to drag this thread down. Also, for any of you that think I'm a snitch for what I'm doing, go right ahead. I personally just don't like to tolerate mindless individuals such as kevinpso. If they provide information that will allow me to get rid of them, then by all means, I'll do it.
Old 04/08/2012, 00:02   #422

Quote:
Originally Posted by saotome_k View Post
kevinPSO types more like geroin/timo/runediville of the schthack forums if you ask me.
Quote:
Originally Posted by kevinpso View Post
You takes so long to write an essay try make yourself look clever. I pity you ParasiticGeneFlow, But you know it doesn't change the fact that you're are mentally retarded.
Oh God, he's turned his sights on me again. XD

And what essay? A couple paragraphs is an essay? Gee, you must REALLY detest school. I can tell by your lack of intellect whenever you respond. I'll correct your following statement again, putting any corrections in all caps just so you can see, 'kay?:

"You TAKE so long to write an essay TO try AND make yourself look clever. I pit you ParasiticGeneFlow, BUT (all caps but the correction is that the B shouldn't be capitalized, you're not starting a new sentence after using a comma) you know it doesn't change the fact that YOU are mentally retarded."

Go back to school Kevin, lol.
Old 04/08/2012, 00:12   #423

Quote:
Oh ***, he's turned his sights on me again. XD

And what essay? A couple paragraphs is an essay? Gee, you must REALLY detest school. I can tell by your lack of intellect whenever you respond. I'll correct your following statement again, putting any corrections in all caps just so you can see, 'kay?:

"You TAKE so long to write an essay TO try AND make yourself look clever. I pit you ParasiticGeneFlow, BUT (all caps but the correction is that the B shouldn't be capitalized, you're not starting a new sentence after using a comma) you know it doesn't change the fact that YOU are mentally retarded."

Go back to school ParasiticGeneFlow, lol.
I make corrections for you
Old 04/08/2012, 00:20   #424

Quote:
Originally Posted by kevinpso View Post
I make corrections for you
*****, nice try. Already graduated from a 4-Year college. Got anything better? If you can't keep up with me or Noble Penguin, just drop it already.

I'm sure you came here for hacks right? Well xRaresumo's trainer has been patched and seeing as he released this around Christmas time last year, I doubt he'll be back to update it, especially when the Scthack Server can go down within the year because of the release of PSO2.

So the only options you have would be to pick up CE, mess with the values and try to figure out what you can do with it unless someone releases a CT, or to purchase Broomop's trainer, which I believe is worth it simply because he consistently updates it. Other than that, you're just a waste of space in this thread.

I'm tired of arguing, so to contribute to this thread, if anyone needs to know how to edit your stats so that you can pretty much one-hit kill everything, just let me know and I'll write up a tutorial. I know MANY of you already know how to do this, but for those that are having trouble with it, just let me know.
Old 04/08/2012, 00:53   #425

Oh wow, take a peek at this thread after a few days and everything goes to **** :s.
Old 04/08/2012, 03:47   #426

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kusarihateru View Post
Oh wow, take a peek at this thread after a few days and everything goes to **** :s.
Yeah, seriously, when will these elementary students learn to shut up? seriously...this thread is for exchanging hacking programs and no one wants to hear you idiots suck eachother's ***** and argue. SHUT THE **** UP and grow the **** up from now on!!!
Old 04/08/2012, 03:55   #427

Quote:
Originally Posted by princeofpersia999 View Post
Yeah, seriously, when will these elementary students learn to shut up? seriously...this thread is for exchanging hacking programs and no one wants to hear you idiots suck eachother's ***** and argue. SHUT THE **** UP and grow the **** up from now on!!!
Or you could do the same and not add fuel to the fire by saying things like that. What a ******, lol. Rage harder.
Old 04/08/2012, 03:58   #428

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noble_Pengiun View Post
Or you could do the same and not add fuel to the fire by saying things like that. What a ******, lol. Rage harder.
Ahah, pretty much.

For anyone interested, there are several videos on YouTube that are pretty much tutorials for CE. Although they're rather dated, so I'm not sure if they've been patched or not. Currently doing research on how to compile my own CT for release. I'll update you guys on that when I make a breakthrough. If anyone else has knowledge on how to create/update CT's (preferably Roro's), that'd be awesome.
Old 04/08/2012, 05:06   #429

The tutorials on youtube are still helpful in some ways, the inventory and stats still work, as well as finding your character, just the turorials where you have to add adresses manually most likely wont work, the adresses would be different by now, and theyd also require a crc.
Old 04/08/2012, 06:35   #430

Quote:
Originally Posted by Broomop View Post
then ill throw a rock and crush his tool ive got a generic bypass it will stop his detections period end of story lol
Lee has a ***** stuck up his *** and is retarded. You been doing this since 2000. You got like 12 years of ******* experience. 10 Years is mastery.

I been doing this since 06. For 6 years.

Let me get my CE Table Ready. That Miureth sickens me.
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/08/2012, 06:51   #431

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kusarihateru View Post
The tutorials on youtube are still helpful in some ways, the inventory and stats still work, as well as finding your character, just the turorials where you have to add adresses manually most likely wont work, the adresses would be different by now, and theyd also require a crc.
That's what I was thinking. As far as inventory modding goes though, they're just temporary correct?

Quote:
Originally Posted by zomg32 View Post
Lee has a dildo stuck up his ass and is retarded. You been doing this since 2000. You got like 12 years of fucking experience. 10 Years is mastery.

I been doing this since 06. For 6 years.

Let me get my CE Table Ready. That Miureth sickens me.
Ahah, yeah, Broomop's been at it for a long time, but six years is good too! Can't wait to see what you come up with zomg32. I've testing out addresses and trying to come up with a table as well but I keep running into dead ends. For the life of me though, I've never actually run into Miureth in-game. I see her a lot on the forums though.
Old 04/08/2012, 13:04   #432

Quote:
Originally Posted by derya2323 View Post
u need the cheat engine table from roro and the ce exe i linked in my earlier post and u will be able to spam max attack on ultimate on normal settings which is almost the same as 1 hit ko.
Quote:
That's what I was thinking. As far as inventory modding goes though, they're just temporary correct?

Ahah, yeah, Broomop's been at it for a long time, but six years is good too! Can't wait to see what you come up with zomg32. I've testing out addresses and trying to come up with a table as well but I keep running into dead ends. For the life of me though, I've never actually run into Miureth in-game. I see her a lot on the forums though.
If i anything understand in your methods, i will with pleasure help you. But i have problem with my english language and with Cheat Engine. All players, who says: "we must play in psobb - as we like" - absolutely right!!! Is there any methods to create working CE table?
Old 04/08/2012, 14:59   #433

I told raresumo not to update his trainer. So that means yall *********** need to get a life. Broomop shouldn't even do anything anymore either, except let this piece of **** server die on it's own.
Old 04/08/2012, 18:19   #434

ParasiticGeneFlow is Sage Owl.
Old 04/08/2012, 18:44   #435

Quote:

Yeah, the inventory changes are only temporary, also your the only person who can see them. For example: if you were to change excal into dark flow, it would still look to everyone else like your using excal, however to you it would look like a dark flow. Also (this is a bit obvious) when you log out the item will turn back to normal.
Closed Thread