Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion
You last visited: Today at 09:39

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

xRareSumo's 2011 SCHTHACK PSO:BB Trainer

Discussion on xRareSumo's 2011 SCHTHACK PSO:BB Trainer within the General Gaming Discussion forum part of the General Gaming category.

Closed Thread

Old 03/13/2012, 23:59   #316

elite*gold: 0
Nope. Not anyone with a brain at least. Maybe when you hit 12-14 your ***** will drop and you'll lose your preteen angst.
Old 03/14/2012, 00:16   #317

I lol'd at that. Well thatever, just make and sell ps while you can to screw the games economy before its dumbed down.
Old 03/14/2012, 08:21   #318

Quote:
Originally Posted by raresumo View Post
Nope. Not anyone with a brain at least. Maybe when you hit 12-14 your ***** will drop and you'll lose your preteen angst.
lolz

Quote:
Originally Posted by KILLNERDYPSOPLAYAZ View Post
LOL!

Well, looks like someone on hackforums is gonna do it for me. So say goodbye to that ****** ******* forum
you have to look for a girl friend or boyfriend, or you are going to kill yourself very soon
Old 03/14/2012, 14:44   #319

Quote:
CRONO BANNED ME. THAT'S IT.

OFFERING 100$ CASH TO ANYONE THAT CAN SHUT DOWN SCHTHACK FOR GOOD.

50 NOW, THEN 2 MONTHS LATER YOU GET THE OTHER 50 IF SCHTHACK DOESN'T COME BACK. I'LL GIVE YOU A BONUS OF ANOTHER 50 IF I BELIEVE IT'S GONE FOR GOOD.
for $100 i can do it, its not hard ive done it everytime on time at xmas for the past 2 years lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stevey View Post

All quest items / rewards (have / will be killed).

by Lee » Thu Mar 08, 2012 12:07 am

While we reconfigure and reset up a lot of the drop system, most likely most of episode 4, quest rewards are going to stay off, then eventually be removed almost completely from every quest where it makes sense. black papers deal and black papers deal 2 have also been removed from the server and will not be going back up.

This will take some time to switch everything over so no rage please.
yep pussy way out he could of done something alot more simple lol
Old 03/14/2012, 20:11   #320

Quote:
BROOM IM FROM UK. WHERE ARBOUT S YOU AT?

I'M FROM LONDON. I'LL DROP YOU THE MONEY PERSONALLY.
You just want to rape mophead!
Old 03/15/2012, 19:36   #321

Quote:
BROOM IM FROM UK. WHERE ARBOUT S YOU AT?

I'M FROM LONDON. I'LL DROP YOU THE MONEY PERSONALLY.
near heathrow..

Quote:
Originally Posted by TMRKD View Post
You just want to rape mophead!
i don't think he would be able to do that.

Also check this **** out mateys:

if this happens o ****... thats all i gotta say is o ****.. HAHAHAHAH!!!
Old 03/16/2012, 08:41   #322

Quote:
BROOMOP BRO ILL LET YOU KNOW WHEN I GET THE MONEY BRO! SHOULD BE SOON!

I AIN't GONNA RAPE HIM YOU ******! THINK YOU FUNNY?

And broomop, where does Lee live, I heard you know him, cus he lives in England somewhere.

Cus I SWEAR I WILL TEAR HIS ******* HEAD OFF AND PUT IT ON A ******* PIKE!

ROFLMAO! kill myself? I'll more likely kill you, ******, look at you getting all defensive, What are you, a Schthack forum moderator?

No, more likely one of the **** that sucks up to the GMs like ****. *** I WANT TO SMASH YOU UP BRUV!

Seriously guys, I've ******* HAD IT with SCHTHACK, I'm seriously angry. THEY THINK THEY ARE SO ******* ELITE. LIKE THEY ARE SO GOOD.

IT'S A ******* VIDEO GAME, NOT SOME KIND OF ELITE SOCIETY!
**** LEE, **** GAYNO, **** ARLEH!

COME ON, LET'S DELETE THAT ******* FORUM.
IF YOU POST SOMETHING THAT THEY DON'T AGREE WITH, THEY DON'T ALLOW IT. THAT'S LIKE A POLICE STATE! **** SCHTHACK!

Dude, you really have to know that, in fact, is a game, seems that you have not realized yet. just read what you just wrote, please for your own sake seek for profesional help.

ATT: SCHT HACK forum moderator (that of your hallucinations) lol
Old 03/16/2012, 14:03   #323

Yeah man got to agree , not trolling you or anything but sounds like you need to see a head doc or something.
Old 03/18/2012, 14:55   #324

Quote:
Thank you, brother, I will dedicate the next few months to learning all I can about hacking and become more legendary than Broomop. People will fear the one known as.... BOXER!
only have to say.......lol
Old 03/19/2012, 14:23   #325

Quote:
BROOMOP BRO ILL LET YOU KNOW WHEN I GET THE MONEY BRO! SHOULD BE SOON!

I AIN't GONNA RAPE HIM YOU ******! THINK YOU FUNNY?

And broomop, where does Lee live, I heard you know him, cus he lives in England somewhere.

Cus I SWEAR I WILL TEAR HIS ******* HEAD OFF AND PUT IT ON A ******* PIKE!

ROFLMAO! kill myself? I'll more likely kill you, ******, look at you getting all defensive, What are you, a Schthack forum moderator?

No, more likely one of the **** that sucks up to the GMs like ****. *** I WANT TO SMASH YOU UP BRUV!

Seriously guys, I've ******* HAD IT with SCHTHACK, I'm seriously angry. THEY THINK THEY ARE SO ******* ELITE. LIKE THEY ARE SO GOOD.

IT'S A ******* VIDEO GAME, NOT SOME KIND OF ELITE SOCIETY!
**** LEE, **** GAYNO, **** ARLEH!

COME ON, LET'S DELETE THAT ******* FORUM.
IF YOU POST SOMETHING THAT THEY DON'T AGREE WITH, THEY DON'T ALLOW IT. THAT'S LIKE A POLICE STATE! **** SCHTHACK!

Oh yeah, the server is down now, was that you broom?
wow.... you really need ******* help lol! your asking people to come meet and fight you on a forum lmao... and on top of that getting so upset over a video game. but i guess you must still be in Puberty to explain the immature comment's you make And to get so Mad Lulz.

and btw i think im speaking for everyone else here.. but i really don't think anyone would waste there time and money to come meet a ******* ****** that try's to act big and tough online *lol* especially people from the us.
Old 03/20/2012, 05:36   #326

lol just to update you guys... if schtserv updates DO NOT use my tool. I will update everything when it comes back up. It will probly need a new crc dll but i will just package everything into one bundle again. It will take me if theres nothing new about 1 hour to complete the update on the tool. Your old serials will work on the newer update too

OK GUYS IVE UPDATED THE TOOL ITS THE SAME AS BEFORE EXCEPT I REMOVED MAG FEED AND ALSO SPEED HACKS WILL WORK ON IT NOW TOO (WELL SHOULD)

Guys if you goto the npc between the shop and bank because they have removed the quest stuff you can now get everything for free from him just lock you meseta as it client side removes meseta from you
Old 03/22/2012, 03:34   #327

Quote:
Originally Posted by Broomop View Post
Guys if you goto the npc between the shop and bank because they have removed the quest stuff you can now get everything for free from him just lock you meseta as it client side removes meseta from you
Witch npc could you provide a picture?
Old 03/22/2012, 13:00   #328

Quote:
Originally Posted by hiimgangsta View Post
Witch npc could you provide a picture?
He's talking about that shady hunter that stands just outside of the shop, I think.
Old 03/23/2012, 16:04   #329

Quote:
BROOMOP! ? any idea where Lee lives?
UK i think and just reverse trace him when he has his server up you get a rough location then its just a case of looking under directorys for his age and town. He will stick out like a sore thumb.. lol why you ask?

Also anyone using my tool if you do not see the crc bypass sign its not going to work. Ok
Old 03/23/2012, 20:14   #330

Quote:
Yes bro , at least someone's with me!

You little ***** bwoi. I'll **** you up.

This is me, i've been training. Gonna ******* rip Lee's head off swear to ***.

And you think I'm joking, only a matter of time before that ****** *** forum goes down.

BROOMOP! ? any idea where Lee lives?
Every post just makes you sound, look, and feel worse and worse. Please do the human race a favor by removing your existence immediately. Our reality is too good for the likes of you and your floor ******* antics.
Closed Thread