Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion
You last visited: Today at 05:13

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

xRareSumo's 2011 SCHTHACK PSO:BB Trainer

Discussion on xRareSumo's 2011 SCHTHACK PSO:BB Trainer within the General Gaming Discussion forum part of the General Gaming category.

Closed Thread

Old 03/08/2012, 02:31   #301

elite*gold: 0
Its probably just someone doing stupid **** with Broomops item maker.
Old 03/08/2012, 09:03   #302

Quote:
Originally Posted by KILLNERDYPSOPLAYAZ View Post
PIs duping really that hard?

check this out son,

Lol.

New blacklist item: Imperial Pick +9. Sell one and mexican bayonetta gonna perma ban you.
Old 03/08/2012, 13:53   #303

Quote:
PIs duping really that hard?

check this out son,

guys you might want to use my tool ******* fast:

It might already be too late but hes trying to fix it im sure he won't though but my advice to everyone is either use it now and see if you get items (maybe ask for something dumb and only 1 to get under the radar). Also if it works go and make high %'s now and if i was you do not use your main account or same pc if possible and different IP. This could well be patched you never know...
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/09/2012, 06:54   #304

Oh well, I made my PSO wealth off of it while it lasted.

Hey guys, guess what! Liberta Kits are not going to be worth a PGF + more! Get ready!
Old 03/09/2012, 12:00   #305

lol suprised it took him so long to find out tbh , knew when he was bottle neckibng everyone through atlas the other day thats what he was looking into.
Old 03/09/2012, 21:05   #306

Quote:
Originally Posted by saotome_k View Post
lol suprised it took him so long to find out tbh , knew when he was bottle neckibng everyone through atlas the other day thats what he was looking into.
yeah hes a bit slow btw it still works they just fixed wierd %'s supposedly hahah let the good times still roll

if anyone wants darkflows and red rings etc... i got tons now worked out how to get all items now Anyway have fun guys with the item mod i think it will work forever to be honest

also guys lee is now saying hes going to remove all the quests and make **** drops if i was you guys i would make all the items you can now before he decided to make them normal drops saves you having to hunt them :P
Old 03/11/2012, 17:16   #307

i sell any psobb items for really cheap!! you want darkflow you want darkbridge you want red ring? we have everything!!!! PM me if you are interested, i await your orders add me aim psostuff2
Old 03/13/2012, 02:32   #308

has anyone else noticed that the # of Lucky Coins and the Roulette Prize (7 =PD) cheats on the Cheat Engine table dont work anymore? and i know i am doing the cheats right cause they were working for me for a long time then they just stopped working two nights ago and i cant get them to work
Old 03/13/2012, 02:39   #309

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowlink23 View Post
has anyone else noticed that the # of Lucky Coins and the Roulette Prize (7 =PD) cheats on the Cheat Engine table dont work anymore? and i know i am doing the cheats right cause they were working for me for a long time then they just stopped working two nights ago and i cant get them to work
All quest items have apparently been halted, but I find it strange that they say that cause Im still able to make ps :s.
Old 03/13/2012, 02:43   #310

Quote:
Originally Posted by corrupt120 View Post
All quest items have apparently been halted, but I find it strange that they say that cause Im still able to make ps :s.
hold on just halted so then that means they must turn them back on later or some time so people can get the quest items again or what would be the point of the quests? and if they make it to where you can get quest items again then the hack will work again right?
Old 03/13/2012, 02:57   #311

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowlink23 View Post
hold on just halted so then that means they must turn them back on later or some time so people can get the quest items again or what would be the point of the quests?

All quest items / rewards (have / will be killed).

by Lee » Thu Mar 08, 2012 12:07 am

While we reconfigure and reset up a lot of the drop system, most likely most of episode 4, quest rewards are going to stay off, then eventually be removed almost completely from every quest where it makes sense. black papers deal and black papers deal 2 have also been removed from the server and will not be going back up.

This will take some time to switch everything over so no rage please.
Old 03/13/2012, 03:02   #312

Lol i find that thread funny, resort to taking away quest items and then watching all those *** kissers posting about how happy they are about having the game dumbed down.

"Omg, lee thank you for making this game more repetative than it already was!"
Old 03/13/2012, 03:50   #313

Well im not one of the servers long time members, so tell me. Was the server this **** back when schthack was running it?
Old 03/13/2012, 07:12   #314

Quote:
Originally Posted by corrupt120 View Post
Well im not one of the servers long time members, so tell me. Was the server this **** back when schthack was running it?
no becuz scht actually cared about the game back then. crono is only in it for the money.
Old 03/13/2012, 17:33   #315

Quote:
CRONO BANNED ME. THAT'S IT.

OFFERING 100$ CASH TO ANYONE THAT CAN SHUT DOWN SCHTHACK FOR GOOD.

50 NOW, THEN 2 MONTHS LATER YOU GET THE OTHER 50 IF SCHTHACK DOESN'T COME BACK. I'LL GIVE YOU A BONUS OF ANOTHER 50 IF I BELIEVE IT'S GONE FOR GOOD.
are u ender?
Closed Thread