Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion
You last visited: Today at 23:19

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

xRareSumo's 2011 SCHTHACK PSO:BB Trainer

Discussion on xRareSumo's 2011 SCHTHACK PSO:BB Trainer within the General Gaming Discussion forum part of the General Gaming category.

Closed Thread

Old 02/07/2012, 05:22   #196

elite*gold: 0
ALL ITEMS SOLD OUT. THANK YOU ALL
Old 02/07/2012, 06:19   #197

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crystellia View Post
For Roro's table, is anyone else having any trouble getting the roulette table hack to work? I can't get any lucky tickets from this . . . Do I need to have 1 lucky ticket first before getting more?
Yeah, all you need is one coin then you should be set for life.
Old 02/07/2012, 09:06   #198

Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesGrodin View Post
How so? Mind explaining how that works? I've tried toying with it, but all it does is show the amount of coins I have; there is no other explanation of what to do to increase the amount of coins. Freezing the value does nothing and changing it does even less.
I am also assuming Crystal meant the Lucky Coins since Lucky tickets do not exist.
yeah Crystal prolly meant lucky coins tht u get by doing a pw mission like pw3 or pw4
Old 02/07/2012, 09:45   #199

any ce trainer with inf. deep sea tickets? need to farm meseta
Old 02/07/2012, 10:59   #200

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrCheat View Post
any ce trainer with inf. deep sea tickets? need to farm meseta
there isnt one atm but its not to hard to get them either all u have to do is have some tickets.

Step 1. Start CE

Step 2. Check how many tickets u got

Step 3. Search that number in search bar settings should be kept the same as u start CE once you find out how many tickets u have type that in the search bar and press New Scan.

Step 3. you will get several addresses on the left hand side but don't worry about that.

Step 4. Use the machine n get a random prize at this point the number of tickets will be different than what u used in the search bar.

Step 5. Now that you have a new value type that in the search bar and press next scan this time you will get 2 addresses double click both of them so they appear at the bottom.

Step 6. check the box for one and in value type in 255 and freeze the value for it n use the machine repeat until you see your tickets freeze at 255 once u do tht will be the address you need.

Hopes this helps if you have any trouble with this let me know so i can help you to get this to work.
Old 02/07/2012, 11:10   #201

Quote:
How so? Mind explaining how that works? I've tried toying with it, but all it does is show the amount of coins I have; there is no other explanation of what to do to increase the amount of coins. Freezing the value does nothing and changing it does even less.
I am also assuming Crystal meant the Lucky Coins since Lucky tickets do not exist.
u need at least one legit coin...once u get it go to the machine and start it but dont spin it yet once u r in the machine the "# of lucky coins" value should change to 1 now just change the value to umm lets say 40 and spin the machine...then u will have 40 coins...now just freeze the value by clicking the box on the left and u r set

and on the deep sea codes everything deathstar said its right except the 5th step u dont have to low both adresses just use the machine one more time and one should change to the right amount of tickets u have (its usually the one in the top) and the other should change to some number like 4889...just lower the right one
Old 02/07/2012, 11:20   #202

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Itsgodxx View Post
ok let's be honest here what is the longest anyone here has gotten it to work before dcing
Ok so you all know in order to not dc at all while using the mag feeder u must be in a game having more mags in your inventory doesn't cause you to dc since i have tried it as well, just make sure u turn off the cheat b4 u go to lobby or u might dc. Also I am running it with windows 7 in case u might ask that as well.
Old 02/07/2012, 13:10   #203

well i know the scan thing but it's boring to do that thing over and over. some1 really should make an inf. deep sea tickets trainer i remember raresumo made 1 with inf. tickets. i'm sure u dont really need a crc to do this
Old 02/07/2012, 13:30   #204

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeathStar1025 View Post
Ok so you all know in order to not dc at all while using the mag feeder u must be in a game having more mags in your inventory doesn't cause you to dc since i have tried it as well, just make sure u turn off the cheat b4 u go to lobby or u might dc. Also I am running it with windows 7 in case u might ask that as well.
lol. "might dc", i dc the second i activate it in game, no lobby or number of mags needed for that.
Old 02/07/2012, 18:54   #205

hey guys, I understand a lot of you have cracked the infinate mag feed, well at least in terms of the initial hack! But heres the updated video! Feedback on the overall quality is welcome! Would appreciate any thanks, requests and criticism

If you do make a certain request for a hack, then choose a song for the video too

Old 02/07/2012, 21:57   #206

How do you dupe? PM Me!
Old 02/07/2012, 23:33   #207

Hacks dont work lol. Or atleast i dont even know how to make them work. Lame for not making it easy.
Old 02/08/2012, 00:01   #208

Quote:
If people still don't know how to do it after viewing that video, then they should just quit hacking all together.

You can't dupe distorsion. Once upon a time on the US servers you could, but not now on Schtserv.
isn't a matter of knowing "how" to do it, its easy as ****. it's simply inconsistent
Old 02/08/2012, 00:03   #209

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrCheat View Post
well i know the scan thing but it's boring to do that thing over and over. some1 really should make an inf. deep sea tickets trainer i remember raresumo made 1 with inf. tickets. i'm sure u dont really need a crc to do this
I don't even think this can be done (without CRC?).

Every time I DSR there's different addresses from last time, so does a few of my friends. raresumo made one before because he had a crc.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kraiseson View Post
Hacks dont work lol. Or atleast i dont even know how to make them work. Lame for not making it easy.
I'll assume you're talking about CE. CE isn't easy, and it wasn't easy learning it.
But once you do learn it, it becomes very simple and you can do all sorts of things with it.
Old 02/08/2012, 00:05   #210

Duping is possible its just not widely known.
Closed Thread