Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion
You last visited: Today at 01:10

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

xRareSumo's 2011 SCHTHACK PSO:BB Trainer

Closed Thread

Old   #406

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by ParasiticGeneFlow View Post
Owned.
I play on the Schthack Server and I come here for hacks. Seeing kevinpso on the Schthack Forums acting all innocent and then talking **** here just makes him a two-faced *******. Serves him right if Crono bans him on the forums and in-game.

P.S. - Thank you xRaresumo, Broomop and the other users on here providing hacks for the PSO community. The server's dying and I think Crono should let us play the way we want to. It's bad enough Lee's ruining the game for us, so let us have our fun!

Old   #407

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noble_Pengiun View Post
The server's dying and I think Crono should let us play the way we want to. It's bad enough Lee's ruining the game for us, so let us have our fun!
Quoted for truth.

Old   #408

Quote:
Originally Posted by zomg32 View Post
Ranting and Raving morons on here.

I mean. learn how to do it. Sheesh.

We wasn't born with HOW TO CODE. We ******* learned.

Look. I know Lee is waiting for one of us to dish out an updated trainer so he can fix his ****** program to kill two birds with one stone.
then ill throw a rock and crush his tool ive got a generic bypass it will stop his detections period end of story lol
Old   #409

Lol at these faggots trying to get people banned. Instead of worrying about others you should be worrying about yourself, Just being on the forum alone is enough to get you in trouble let alone telling somebody else about so and so posting asking for hacks an such. Grow the **** up! the game is dead. Also I won't be responding to any dumb replies aimed towards me so say what you want.

Thanks
1 User
Old   #410

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noble_Pengiun View Post
Just for your information kevinpso, I took a screenshot of your post with the image before it was taken down. I wonder what will happen if Crono found this in his inbox. Enjoy your ban Kevin.
Is this only you can do (intimidate)?, go ahead, they will not ban me for sure.

A loser will always be a loser.
Old   #411

Noble_Penguin is blockhead which reveal himself as a traitor =]
Old   #412

Quote:
Originally Posted by OrangePaper View Post
Lol Broomop, you sell things to people and then report them. I know a couple of people who bought from you then got ****** in the ***.
This makes no sense. If he sold to people then reported them, he would a) lose future sales with that customer, and b) generate negative press thus make less money since people would be reluctant to buy from him.

Logically it makes no sense.
Old   #413

just ignore kevinpso. the guy is a ****** moron on schtserv
Thanks
2 Users
Old   #414

kevinPSO types more like geroin/timo/runediville of the schthack forums if you ask me.
Thanks
2 Users
Old   #415

Quote:
Originally Posted by KILLNERDYPSOPLAYAZ View Post
You are a ******* ***** snitch, why the **** did anyone thank him for that post?

If he snitches for that, he would snitch on a cheater.

Go **** yourself you dirty rat.

Seriously, and if you wanna talk **** to me for this post, i'll laugh at your snitch *** sucka, man you know I would shoot you.

So come on, on a serious tip, let's not clog this thread up with stupid arguments.

So does Mag feed , and photon sphere dupe (with 1 pd) still work?

how can I do mag feed on CE?
why dont u just shut the **** up already OOT4lyfe? u aint funny on schtserv and u still aint funny on here
Thanks
2 Users
Old   #416

Quote:
Originally Posted by zerosof View Post
just ignore kevinpso. the guy is a fuckin moron on schtserv
Ahah, glad I'm not the only one that thinks that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by saotome_k View Post
kevinPSO types more like geroin/timo/runediville of the schthack forums if you ask me.
I did notice he types like Geroin. Never saw posts by Timo or Runediville before though. If you take a look at kevinpso's user profile on here, he's using Oscar's avatar and has Oscar's name in there as well. Not sure if he's trying to get others in trouble or is simply a dumb fuck. Either way, the guy's incoherent posts just makes it look like he's getting dumber by the day.

Quote:
Originally Posted by zerosof View Post
why dont u just shut the fuck up already OOT4lyfe? u aint funny on schtserv and u still aint funny on here
Oh shit, is that really OOT4lyfe?! I mean in all honesty, none of us will rat on the other because we're all hacking here. And at the same time, the smarter users won't be using the same username they're using on the Schthack forum *COUGHkevinpsoCOUGH* if Noble_Penguin wants to report kevinpso, then by all means go for it. Personally, I think the retard deserves a nice break from this game, if not, a permanent one.

Anyway, why are there so many lackeys from Schthack Forums on here talking shit? Look, we're ALL here for hacks and because we want to enjoy playing on this dying server the way WE want to. Why the hell would you low-lifes come to this thread and talk shit? Are you that butthurt that hacking is ruining the game for you? The game's dead. Crono/Lee saw to that within the past couple of years with their ceaseless attempts at trying to fix it. Thank God we've got guys like Broomop that can bypass their security protocols while simultaneously putting up with the community on here. We're all just trying to kill time before Phantasy Star Online 2 launches. So until then, kevinpso and KILLNERDYPSOPLAYAZ, you guys either need to shut up and stay the obedient dogs you are to Crono/Lee, or gtfo out of this thread. Your mindless bantering neither promotes or supports the hackers here.
Thanks
1 User
Old   #417

whats with all the exposing and snitching ? we supposed to be a team...pso is a team based game. You snitches need to GTFO! Now!! and Broom, continue the good work!
Old   #418

Quote:
Originally Posted by kevinpso View Post
Is this only you can do (intimidate)?, go ahead, they will not ban me for sure.

A loser will always be a loser.
I'm not trying to intimidate you. I'm trying to shut you down. People like you need to be shut down. You're nothing but a parasite to society. Like I said, enjoy your ban. I've already sent a PM to Crono and attached the image you've uploaded/created.

Also, quote for the win "A loser will always be a loser." Thanks for letting us know that about yourself.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KILLNERDYPSOPLAYAZ View Post
You are a fucking pussy snitch, why the fuck did anyone thank him for that post?

If he snitches for that, he would snitch on a cheater.

Go fuck yourself you dirty rat.

Seriously, and if you wanna talk shit to me for this post, i'll laugh at your snitch ass sucka, man you know I would shoot you.

So come on, on a serious tip, let's not clog this thread up with stupid arguments.

So does Mag feed , and photon sphere dupe (with 1 pd) still work?

how can I do mag feed on CE?
I would never snitch on anyone else in this thread. That's counter-productive. I'm only turning in kevinpso because he was stupid enough to use the same username on here. Besides, the guy seems like an upstanding idiot. Would it hurt to have someone like him put out of his misery?

Also, I absolutely LOVE how hard you're trying to make yourself sound on the internet. Brawn doesn't win arguments on here, brain does, and clearly I have the upperhand on your dumb ass. Planche pushups? Who cares? You live what, all the way in Europe? Unless you have the cash to fly your retarded ass over to the United States, THEN come see me. The only thing you'd probably shoot me with is an apology for putting up such a sorry performance. Come at me bro.

Also, to stay on topic, duplicating Photon Spheres have been patched. Want an infinite Mag feed? Well sucks for you. Who the hell would want to help someone like you?

Quote:
Originally Posted by kevinpso View Post
Noble_Penguin is blockhead which reveal himself as a traitor =]
Nope. Just taking the trash out. Plain and simple.
Thanks
2 Users
Old   #419

Holy ****, ******* owned. **** Noble Penguin, do work.
Thanks
2 Users
Old   #420

You takes so long to write an essay try make yourself look clever. I pity you ParasiticGeneFlow, But you know it doesn't change the fact that you're are mentally retarded.

Closed Thread