Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 17:57

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Megaten

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Megaten

There is no hack for this game besides the muti client??? No bots? no instant money? No attribute/stat hacks? Nothing? Please I need help here, Im a lvl 84 DD and this game is awesome, I was reading other posts saying sorien made alot of hacks with experience and stat hacks and buffs and other stuff but never released them, I searched his name but can't find him anywhere. Please help im stumped.

Similar Threads
Megaten bot
this might be able to help u make a bot using autoit so if you really want a bot that bad read this and use common sense and you might be able to...
3 Replies - General Gaming Discussion
(S) Megaten 2 lvl 67 acc!!
Hi guys. Im selling my both chars as you see (Megaten) If you dont know this game you can get a see of this game at the homepage of this site. ...
0 Replies - Trading
Megaten
hello i need know if have bots of megaten and how use i seach for training bot of expertise in virtual battle thanks sorry for my poor...
0 Replies - General Gaming Discussion
MegaTen
MegaTen is a FREE MMORPG made by Aeriagames. You can be either a warrior, mage or gunner and each has many different things they can decide to be...
1 Replies - General Gaming Discussion
MegaTen Help???
I downloaded the client, as well as the patches, and it comes up with the error: ...
1 Replies - General Gaming Discussion