Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 17:18

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Christmas Gift Key

Discussion on Christmas Gift Key within the General Gaming Discussion forum part of the General Gaming category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 150
Christmas Gift Key

I have one Christmas gift key I want to get rid of for a small donation of E*gold.
PM me if you are interested.

The item is as described in the email

There’s not long to go before Christmas, so it’s time to start thinking about bringing some festive cheer into your Taborean home. How about your very own Christmas party band?

We’re sending a troupe of merry little music-makers to every home in Taborea. So have fun decorating your house and partying with the Golden Snowman Band Decoration.
Old 12/22/2011, 22:07   #2

elite*gold: 150
bump

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Christmas Gift
12/19/2010 - CrossFire - 44 Replies
Hey Leute, Ich habe mich bei MMOsite regestriert und dann habe ich meine 2 Gold in 3000 Coins umgewandelt nun wollte ich das "Cross Fire Gift Key" holen und was steht da: Weiß jmd. von euch wann Z8games wieder das Gift freischaltet? mfg Daniel2608
ATTENTIONS: Christmas GIFT FREE Special Force Account Here!
12/16/2009 - Soldier Front Philippines - 44 Replies
Hello guys! Maaga ang PASKO d2 sa Elitepvpers Nais ko pong mamigay ng Account na hindi ko na ginagamit! Takenote: Major General na ang MAIN Account ko kaya no need na ang Mga Account na Naka Stock lang sa Computer ko! AVAILABLE ACCOUNT 1) Major Blue - With Gold PSG1
Merry Christmas here is a gift for you all Newist DB as of 12-24-2008
02/17/2009 - EO PServer Hosting - 5 Replies
Boy's and Girl's Merry Christmas i have a gift for you all. http://i258.photobucket.com/albums/hh256/Slither0 08/ssss.jpg 1. Synchronize the latest version of the official fine, Tai Koo, Cavalier, different means, such as Hall of Fame all normal, I would be grateful if the client update to the latest version of the official fine. 2. Add three career 135 -255 level of 13 sets of new equipment, add 12 new baby, add two new riding a pet! (Commercial versions have more new cool BB) 3. An...