Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion
You last visited: Today at 07:49

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

World of KungFu hacking!

Discussion on World of KungFu hacking! within the General Gaming Discussion forum part of the General Gaming category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Talking World of KungFu hacking!

Here is some simple but really good hacks for world of kungfu that are still working just fine if using the recoded xengine.dll i made and attached to this post.

Tools needed:
WPE
Modified xengine.dll

Craft hack:
This hack requires you to have materials for the crafting but instead of giving you only 1 item when you craft it will fill up whole inventory (I usually use golden threads when doing this hack since they give plenty of coins when sold to a NPC).

Ok here is how to do this hack.
Go into game and get 16 pieces of the material for example 16 golden threads
go to crafter turn on WPE and start recording craft 1 item and stop recording.
you should now have a sent packet starting with 18 00 00 that is the craft packet.
now all you need to do is follow what is put on the screenshots below.
Remember to do the hack you need to have atleast 8 pieces of golden thread or other item you want to crafthack in your inventory.

To make server crash it is about same method just different bytes in the packet. It is explained in the screenshot below how to do it and can be used if you got killed and lost alot of rep, crafted somethign and it turned up like **** or just want to **** off people.

If you got any questions just send me a PM on here and ill explain.
Attached Files
File Type: zip xEngine.zip (206.7 KB, 43 views)

Tags
wokf, world of kungfu