Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion
You last visited: Today at 06:33

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

aruarose200scout+G7+astarot of kindness

Discussion on aruarose200scout+G7+astarot of kindness within the General Gaming Discussion forum part of the General Gaming category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
aruarose200scout+G7+astarot of kindness

[B][SIZE="5"]Selling a level 200 scout account, and reseted stats for you to place yourself. Comes with a level 58 hawker in the account which you may keep or delete.

If you are interested, please give me an offer in USD in the comments. I will sell it to the best offer.

Cheers!

level-200 scout and 58 scout
tiems-G7(3) in a goldsocket ring,necklace,earring+ astarot of kindness (8)+ level 200 items
Old 11/20/2011, 14:03   #2

TOO MUCH
Old 12/27/2011, 00:52   #3

10$.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[v2]Appeal to your kindness!
03/21/2011 - Silkroad Online Trading - 7 Replies
Ok, first it may sound strange. What i'm asking here, it's kinda strange, i'm asking for some character. You know maybe you have one, you don't play on it, you don't like the build bla bla.. the server doesn't matter at all. First you may ask your self:"Why should i give one of my character to a stranger?" well, i don't know it either. My story: Well, i started to play long long time ago, the cap lvl was still 80 and i finished when the cap was 100. My accounts vanished, forgot the...
Appeal to your kindness
03/15/2011 - Silkroad Online - 8 Replies
Ok, first it may sound strange. What i'm asking here, it's kinda strange, i'm asking for some character. You know maybe you have one, you don't play on it, you don't like the build bla bla.. the server doesn't matter at all. First you may ask your self:"Why should i give one of my character to a stranger?" well, i don't know it either. My story: Well, i started to play long long time ago, the cap lvl was still 80 and i finished when the cap was 100. My accounts vanished, forgot the...
From The Kindness of Your Heart (SJSRO)
04/02/2010 - SRO Private Server - 11 Replies
Good day everyone, I have been waiting for like 2 weeks now and still I can't manage to get an account in SJSRO Private server. And today I was hoping that there are some people with kind hearts who can give me a clean account that they do not use anymore. OLD or NEW i dont have a problem. Please pm me if you have some. May the Cold, Lightning, Fire Force be with you. :handsdown: Thanks and Have a Great Day.