Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion
You last visited: Today at 14:50

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

hy ppl, small question about 12-sky

Discussion on hy ppl, small question about 12-sky within the General Gaming Discussion forum part of the General Gaming category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
hy ppl, small question about 12-sky

Iam not a coder or something but iam think 12-sky must be easy to hack cuzz its have not much player and its rly low skilled ahs use a few auto macros for the game but still not same like a bot or something

so i wantet to ask any have any hacks for 12sky? or maybe can give me tipps where i can get it iknow the game looks gay... but its still fun haha
but with a bot or something it would be much better
Old 03/27/2008, 21:36   #2

elite*gold: 20
My tip is ,use search, if theres something about 12-sky in this forum you will find with the search button.
Old 04/06/2008, 17:36   #3

guys post here some link to download auto lvl in 12sky or some i use search and no find bots to download if someone can post here some link THX THX bb
Old 02/12/2010, 11:16   #4

hmm.. seems like every one thats play ts1 looking for hacks, but does someone know a hack thats free?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Small Question
04/16/2010 - SRO Private Server - 1 Replies
Can somebody tell me what a Fire Mercenary or Light Mercenary or Cold Mercenary do? Like I no they're guild npc's u can buy that help you but I don't get exactly what skills they do or how strong they are. Help me, please and thank you :handsdown:
Small question
03/05/2010 - Perfect World - 1 Replies
Hey everyone. By the looks of it, it would appear as though the entire "private server" scene for Perfect World is run by binaries, and thus the actual workings of packets between the server / client is probably not very well known, but I figured I would ask anyway. Does anyone know the game encryptions used by Perfect World, the packet structs, anything like this? Thanks!
Small Question
07/18/2009 - Silkroad Online - 7 Replies
What is the better level difference (between me and the mob), to gain more exp? Thanks in advance.
[Help]Small question...
05/20/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 2 Replies
why doesn't this code work? o.O if (MyChar.Equips != "0" || MyChar.Equips != null) any ideas? i'm trying to make it so if there is no equip on it won't "upgrade" the item....thx.
Small Question
02/10/2009 - Cabal Online - 1 Replies
hi guys ... i have bin gone FOR ALONG time and i jus wanted to ask .. is cabal rider no longer free for US? i cant seem to find it .... and if not .. is there any new bot or something that can help me in leveling for the US ? TY