Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion
You last visited: Today at 23:23

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Recruiting] Icelex Entertainment

Discussion on [Recruiting] Icelex Entertainment within the General Gaming Discussion forum part of the General Gaming category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Talking [Recruiting] Icelex Entertainment

Hello,

My name is Bob Best.
I'm the owner of Icelex Entertainment.

Icelex Entertainment is an official game publishing site, so NO private servers. We publish all kinds of games after going through the official procedures, such as talking to developers, and getting licenses for their games.

Right now we need several new staff members. First and most important of all we need a new dev which has a fair amount of experience in coding and building sites (designing not included).
Besides that we need a few new people for our marketing department. Also we need a couple of artistic people for art stuff .
There might be some other positions open which I can't think of right now, so feel free to make an application.

Besides reruiting new people, we're also in need of sponsors for our servers, note once again that we're not doing private servers, but official server.

If you are interested and want to contact me, here are my contact details:
e-mail:
msn:
qq: (2561764534)

I hope to hear from you soon.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[RECRUITING] Warrior Nation is Recruiting!
09/06/2011 - League of Legends - 3 Replies
Warrior Nation is pleased to inform you that we are recruiting active and friendly players into our gaming community! A few things to consider before contacting one of the officers are the following: -- Skill Level: Any skill level is allowed to join. We do not discriminate in this area. Time Zone: Any time zone is allowed to join. We have players from all over the world in our community. Primary Language: English. Everyone speaks English here, so this would only benefit yourself if...
[F] Entertainment
07/25/2011 - Main - 4 Replies
Hallo epvp! Ich wollte mal fragen , ob man seine "Firma" (bei mir Gruppe aus Kollegen) einfach so "xy Entertainment" oder "xy Pictures" nennen darf? Mfg Raivn
[Recruiting] new cabal hacking team [recruiting]
02/22/2011 - Cabal Online - 5 Replies
hello everybody I'm 23 years old. I'm new to the world of professional programming 5 years now and hacking. I also looking for some friends to build a team not in order to produce hacks like cabalrider of cabal or nForce's flyff one but for the sharing of knowledge. my invitation is open to all people that have a minimum of experience in programming especially the hacking and our main target will be CABAL (;..; ) Note: Your request by PM if possible