Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion
You last visited: Today at 16:11

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Parlez-vous du français ? le Bot

Discussion on Parlez-vous du français ? le Bot within the General Gaming Discussion forum part of the General Gaming category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Parlez-vous du français ? le Bot

Hello Everyone !
I am going to try and keep this text as free translator friendly as possible. So I hope all you french users who have been wanting this can understand it.

Controls:
F10 - Start and Stop the Bot
F11 - Enable Zoom
F9 - Exit the Program

You Must first click inside your game window, and then Start the Bot with F10. This does not bring your client into focus as it did before. I found a nice bug in it and so I no longer use the SendKeepActive piece.

The French bot is very small in size compared to the English client code. I have removed nearly everything and am only using what it needed to make the bot work properly until I find some more addresses.

So far the only thing I have gotten is...
Code:
Base Address
Base Offsets
Current HP/ MaxHP
Current MP / MaxMP
Zoom Current/Maximum
Targeted ( Target count increases as tabbed is pressed; no target = 0)
Target ID (unused in the bot)
Basically all the bot needs to run is to check the target is not 0
Then check current and max hp/mp for resting/potting/healing etc...
This is a bare minimum when it comes to botting.

So I'll be needing to do a lot more scanning for pointers and filling in the gaps with all the unused memory addresses that the English version has. Which will eventually be making use of most of them

I will not be releasing the source for this at the moment until I am able to get a more complete memory address list. I know it can be De-compiled so if you want to go for it just keep a eye out for updates to the code you'd currently have.

This will be the compiled EEAP_FR.exe For the French Client as requested by
Tayk and a few others. I attempted to Translate the GUI to French using freetranslation.com lol

Here is a quick virus report from Virustotal. It's showing a Trojan and I do not know why. So the source code will be included with the compiled exe as always

and one from Virusscan.jotti.org

which found nothing o.O

Translated freely at Translation "http://freetranslation.imtranslator.net/"
Code:
Bonjour Chacun!
Je vais essayer et garder ce texte comme le traducteur libre amicalement que possible. Donc j'espère tout vous les utilisateurs français qui ont voulu cela peut le comprendre.

Commandes :
F10 - commencer et Arrêter l'Oestre
F11 - Permettre Passent en trombe
F9 - sortir le Programme

Vous Devez d'abord faire un déclic à l'intérieur de votre fenêtre de jeu et Commencer ensuite l'Oestre avec F10. Cela ne met pas votre client au point comme il a fait auparavant. J'y ai trouvé un insecte agréable et donc je n'utilise plus le morceau SendKeepActive.

L'oestre français est très petit dans la grandeur comparée au code de client anglais. J'ai enlevé presque tout et utilise seulement qu'il devait faire le travail d'oestre correctement jusqu'à ce que je trouve certains plus d'adresses.

Pour l'instant la seule chose que j'ai reçue est...

Adresse de base
Rejetons Basés
Cheval actuel / MaxHP
Député actuel / MaxMP
Passez en trombe Actuels/Maximums
Visé (les augmentations de compte Prévues comme tabbed est appuyé; aucune cible = 0)
La carte d'identité prévue (neuf dans l'oestre)

Fondamentalement tout l'oestre doit courir doit vérifier la cible est pas 0
Vérifiez alors le courant et max hp/mp pour resting/potting/healing et cetera...
C'est un minimum nu quand il vient à botting.

Donc j'aurai besoin de faire beaucoup plus de fait de scanner pour les baguettes 
et le fait de remplir dans les trous avec toutes les adresses de mémoire 
neuves que la version anglaise a. Qui profitera finalement de la plupart d'entre eux :)

Je ne libérerai pas la source pour cela en ce moment avant que je ne sois en mesure de recevoir une liste d'adresse de mémoire plus complète.
Je sais que cela peut être De-compiled ainsi si vous voulez aller pour cela :)
empêchent juste un oeil d'entrer pour les mises à jour au code que vous auriez actuellement .

Ce sera EEAP_FR.exe compilé Pour le Client français comme convenu par
Tayk et quelques autres.
J'ai essayé de Traduire le GUI au français en utilisant freetranslation.com lol

Voici un rapport virulent rapide de Virustotal.
Il montre un troyen et je ne sais pas pourquoi.
Donc le code source sera inclus avec exe compilé comme toujours :)

[URL="http://www.virustotal.com/file-scan/report.html?id=af582aab06292ff3448f13a3198a0875c6253d347cf5d0b22561279ac3bee025-1320310270"]http://www.virustotal.com/file-scan/report.html?id=af582aab06292ff3448f13a3198a0875c6253d347cf5d0b22561279ac3bee025-1320310270[/URL]

and one from Virusscan.jotti.org
[URL="http://virusscan.jotti.org/en/scanresult/354fe2dd64233efe0e221128ab06547ed578f589"]http://virusscan.jotti.org/en/scanresult/354fe2dd64233efe0e221128ab06547ed578f589[/URL]
Attached Files
File Type: zip EEAP_FR.zip (451.0 KB, 9 views)
Old 11/04/2011, 18:03   #2

Merci beaucoup ! Thank you very much !
Old 11/05/2011, 23:05   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tayk View Post
Merci beaucoup ! Thank you very much !
No problem ^^. I've had two people say that this is working fine as is, however, one gentleman is having issues with the bot keeping his tab key pressed after targeting a mob so I don't know whats going on. I'm not using a french keyboard so I don't know if something may be off or not. As I said until I come up with more addresses because there are a lot of offsets as opposed to the English client, this is a very basic setup to get the bot to target,attack, and heal/buff you when needed. I will be working on filling the settings file with the same addresses and offsets as the English client. Hopefully noone has any other issues using this until I get more addresses. Mainly I'd just like to find the player x,y,z and target hp/mp, and y,x,z then it should be set on memory addresses. Player lvl and other useless addresses will not be included as they are not needed.

**EDIT**
Ok another quick update. The issue is when he runs his bot the shift key is being held down. This is causing the skill bars to swap back and froth between different bars according to the numbers he has setup for his skills. So it does Shift+1, then Shift+2 and keeps going. Sticky keys is not enabled. I have seen the french keyboard layout and I'm thinking there has to be some sort of issue regarding his keyboard inputs being used.

Anyone else using a french layout keyboard? or are you using the QWERTY setup layout?

The only fix I would be able to manage would be to setup hotkeys to enable keystrokes as they should be sent. Then again this still may be buggy because of the layout. Very weird bug.
Old 11/06/2011, 00:18   #4

Hi, i'm trying to find they base pointer of HP and MP value of the french client !
Btw your bot not working on my computer. I don't see my hp and mp and when i press F10 it don't start. I may can help you to translate in french cause it's a little ununderstandable ^^
Old 11/07/2011, 22:31   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zepelin02 View Post
Hi, i'm trying to find they base pointer of HP and MP value of the french client !
Btw your bot not working on my computer. I don't see my hp and mp and when i press F10 it don't start. I may can help you to translate in french cause it's a little ununderstandable ^^
Hey Zep add me to skype : blinko9
We'll run a few tests to see what we can do to get it working.
There are definitely issues regarding the bots functioning using English PCs and French PCs. So hit me up and we'll see what we can get done. Also I'd love a bit of translation work lol Google translate only goes so far.
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/08/2011, 01:30   #6

Thanks for help ! it work now