Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion
You last visited: Today at 17:09

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Skybot for Eden Eternal [Download]

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Skybot for Eden Eternal [Download]

You must register and activate your account in order to view images. You must register and activate your account in order to view images.

Features

- 4 attack skills
- 2 initial attack skills; Options to Alternate and/or Wait
- 1 alternate skill; Option to use when ready or on a timer; Option to use only outside of combat
- 5 buffs; Option to use when ready or on a timer
- use 2 initial skills to start attacks with certain skills
- detects when a skill can or cannot be used; only attempts to use a skill when available - NO SPAMMING -
- zero delay between actions
- finds targets quickly
- finds new target when unable to reach current target
- will not target or attack party boss monsters
- 4 heal skills
- 2 mana skills
- 1 sit skill
- use any combination of potions/skills/sit with sliders for each setting
- will wait to sit if below sit level while in combat. will return to combat if attacked while sitting
- awesome heal skill settings for healer classes!
- set up to 9 waypoints to use in the Patrol function
- patrol each waypoint for a set amount of time before moving to the next
- patrol within a given radius of each waypoint
- patrol uses Eden Eternal's built in auto-route feature to move your character anywhere on the map
- control the transparency of both Skybot windows
- drag the transparent Skybot windows around over the Eden Eternal window
- hide and show each window separately
- the status window displays the action Skybot is currently taking, plus target and waypoint information
+ More to come!

Skybot EE supports 32bit and 64bit Windows XP and higher, including Windows 7.

Sorry for the delay I got busy with halloween. The download is now available on my website!

If you find any bugs or need help please post on my forums instead of this one. It will be easier to communicate with everyone that way.

Instructions:

Time Bank
---------

You will need a time bank account to use Skybot. Load Skybot and click register to get an account.

Only one new account per computer. You can use your account on as many computers as you like.

The purchase more time goto the website and log in with your time bank account.

Time will be deducted from you account only when the botting functions are ON.

Hotkeys
-------
F1 - START/STOP Attacking and Healing
F2 - START/STOP Healing (if healing is stopped attack will be stopped)
F3 - START/STOP Patrol
F5 - Restart Skybot
DEL - Exit Skybot
F10 - Hide/Show main window
F11 - Hide/Show status window
[ - Zoom hack in
] - Zoom hack out

ALT+1 through ALT+9 - Set waypoints 1 through 9

Settings
----------------------------------
There are a lot of things you can change in Skybot. They are broken up into 4 categories.

- Attacking
- Buffing
- Healing
- Patroling

Use the slider on the Fight tab to adjust the transparency of Skybot.
All settings and window positions are saved as soon as they are altered.

Attacking
---------
Use the drop down menus to select the key you wish to use for that skill. If you do not wish to use a skill SELECT NONE. It is important that you select NONE for skills that you are not using, to ensure maximum botting speed.

Use the two initial skills to set up to two skills to use at the start of each new target. If you have two selected Skybot will use the second one when the first one is cooling down, and it will use the first one when the second one is cooling down. By default, if they are both cooling down Skybot will skip it and move on to the regular attacks.

Use the two check boxes to change the behaviour of the initial skills. If you check "wait for initial skill" Skybot will not skip to the regular attacks until using an initial skill. If you check "alternate initial skills" Skybot will switch from using the first initial skill and then the second on the next target. You can use both these settings in combination.

Use the alternate skill to set up a skill that will be used either "when ready" or on a set timer.
This could be used to recast the tiger, or to use the clerics "prevention" skill, and many other things.
Check the box that says "Non-Combat Alternate Skill" if the skill you have set up cannot be used in combat, or if you do not wish to use it in combat.
Use the slider for the alternate skill to set when the skill will be used.

Buffing
-------
Use the drop down menus to setup your keys. Make sure to select NONE if you are not using those skills. For example if you only have 3 buffs, only use three of them and set the other two to "NONE".
Use the slider for the buff skills to set when to use them. You can either set it to use the buffs when they are ready, or to use them on a timer.

Healing
-------
There are a total of four options to use for heal skills or potions, and 2 for mana. Make sure to select NONE if you are not using the extra ones.
Use the Sit/Stand drop down menu to select where your sit skill is.
Use the sliders to heal any way you want. Skybot will respond to the lowest setting first and move up.
You should only use sit at a low percentage if you do not have a potion or a skill set lower than it. If you are attacked while sitting Skybot will resume fighting.

Patrol
------
Use the patrol function to keep your character within a defined radius of a certain spot, and to cycle between spots.
Select how many waypoints to use with the drop down menu. If this is your first time using patrol I recommend starting with just 2 or 3 until you understand how it works. If you only want to stay in one area you can just use one.

Now use the slider to set a radius. A good radius is around 20 feet. If you are using more than one waypoint, use the slider to set when Skybot will move from one waypoint to the next.

Move your character to the spot that you want to be waypoint 1. Press the ALT key and the 1 key at the same time to record this spot as waypoint one.
Use the hotkeys ALT+1 through ALT+9 to record waypoints 1 through 9. After patroling the last waypoint Skybot will move back to the first one.
Use the hotkey F3 to turn Patrol on or off.

For best results with the patrol feature orient the camera pointing down on your character at about 45 degrees and zoom out all the way (not using the zoom hack).

*bump*

Thanks
3 Users
Old   #2

looks and feels just like blinkos first bot.. man.. all the hype and this? lol..

Old   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by cazirrez View Post
looks and feels just like blinkos first bot.. man.. all the hype and this? lol..
lol but you must pay for this one !
You got two options use a free bot for a free to play game, or pay for a bot for a free to play game..which one makes more sense? (I'd save my cash for for AP). They both work virtually the same.

The only difference I see honestly is that are 4 different heal skills that can be used (*** knows why) when one heal is enough along side of potions lol.
And there are 2 options to restore your mana (*** knows why again), Unless he's having issues getting one to execute properly on time and has to call a backup lol.

There's also no need for waypoints in my opinion. Botting in one spot is perfectly fine, and works well in areas with higher spawn rates. The higher the spawn rates the less likely your bot is to move around the map. All this extra code for basically nothing.

The bot seems nice though, it should be free because I do not see anything spectacular. Add in a speed hack, some one hit kill hacks and then maybe I'd be willing to purchase it.

Good luck with the sales.

Some scans...

The scan found two trojans. Both of which I suppose can be because of packers, however, they both have High Risk rates. Use this Skybot at your own risk.
Old   #4

elite*gold: 24
Received Thanks: 2,200
I only see UPX as being the packer, but im not bothering with it right this moment.. Its really crappy bot to even bother with, he cant make a GUI w/o having the image files outside of it.. Why even make image files for the bot? Too much eye candy bullshit to make it look fancy because of the lack of other things it should have as blinko posted, no real skill involved here.. No true manipulation of the client.. This is garbage..

UPX 0.89.6 - 1.02 / 1.05 - 2.90

For those that feel like breaking apart anything he packs with but are of low skill in manually doing so then just automate it!

Old   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by blinko View Post
lol but you must pay for this one !
You got two options use a free bot for a free to play game, or pay for a bot for a free to play game..which one makes more sense? (I'd save my cash for for AP). They both work virtually the same.

The only difference I see honestly is that are 4 different heal skills that can be used (god knows why) when one heal is enough along side of potions lol.
And there are 2 options to restore your mana (god knows why again), Unless he's having issues getting one to execute properly on time and has to call a backup lol.

There's also no need for waypoints in my opinion. Botting in one spot is perfectly fine, and works well in areas with higher spawn rates. The higher the spawn rates the less likely your bot is to move around the map. All this extra code for basically nothing.

The bot seems nice though, it should be free because I do not see anything spectacular. Add in a speed hack, some one hit kill hacks and then maybe I'd be willing to purchase it.

Good luck with the sales.

Some scans...

The scan found two trojans. Both of which I suppose can be because of packers, however, they both have High Risk rates. Use this Skybot at your own risk.
The virustotal result is from the source being obfuscated and packed with UPX. ANY autoit script will get those flags when obfuscated and UPX packed.

I can't imagine how either of you see it running the same. Your bot blinko does not use the attack skills instantly, it has a staggered random delay. It doesnt switch targets instantly either. Also your bot can get your character stuck in a corner where it can't reach monsters. Your bot can not use the buffs when they are ready, or any skill for that matter.

If you can't see how to use all the heal skills and mana skills you must no have played the game very long, or understand how botting really works.

There are two heal skills on my lvl 30 ish cleric, Cure and Life Cure. They work differently. There are normal potions and there are restore potions. And then there is sit. So now you can see there IS a need for all 4 (for health) and 2 for mana + sit if you want to totally control how your bot heals.

For example when using cleric I like to set cure around 80% and life cure about 10% lower. This way it first uses life cure and then if it drops too far below that level it will use the stacking heals. Which is ideal in a situation where you are taking more damage than normally expected. I then like to set my normal potion to about 50%, and my backup potion WHICH RUNS ON A DIFFERENT TIMER THAN THE NORMAL ONE to like 20%. So now if I someone gather too many monsters, or a boss or something, and I start taking a lot of damage (more than expected), Skybot will potion at 50%, and if the damage im taking is so great that my HP drops below 50% before again before my potion is recharged it will use the restore potion at 20%.

Same concept goes with mana.

You think patrol is useless? That's why you attempted at a patrol function? No I think that you know how useful it is but because you can't get it to work you say it's useless.

It's obviously EXTREMELY useful. With patrol you can set a waypoint with a radius so your character STAYS WHERE IT IS SUPPOSED TO STAY, unlike your bot which will wander around and get stuck in a corner.

Oh btw your bot will also kill people by attacking party bosses. Skybot won't.

You can also use the patrol function to widen your grinding area while still keeping your character within areas you want it to be. You can also use the patrol to make your character move from one grinding spot to another periodicly to HELP STAY UNDETECTED.

Your bot cannot do this. There for Skybot is inherently better and safer.

To quote you: "All this extra code for basically nothing."
Nope. All this extra code is to do all the things your bot cannot do. Weather you think it's worth it is another story. But of course YOU wouldn't think all this extra work is worth it, otherwise you would have done it yourself.

In the end the main point is at the most basic operational level, your bot does not perform like Skybot does. Saying it is the same does not make it so. If they where the same your bot would use attacks immediately like Skybot, but it simply doesn't.

If your happy with a bot that uses BRUTE FORCE methods to send keys, if your happy with the slow attacking, and slow target switching, and if your happy with having your character potentially wander off into a corner, if your happy risking your account with a cheap guess work bot, then stick with blinko's bot.

However if one or more of these things does not meet your standards and you want to try something better, go for Skybot. It's costs almost nothing and will save you headaches and potential bans down the road.

If you haven't got 5 or 10 bucks to spare you can still try Skybot for free for 6 hours and see the difference yourself. If you like it, scrounge up 5 bucks and buy some more time!

The current feature set will be expanded as more people start using it. With this initial release I just wanted to make sure it was measurably better than a free bot, which it obviously is.

If $5 seems like too much to you, consider this. If you have ever spent money on Aeria Points you will lose all of that investment if you get caught and banned. Using a free bot that does not incorporate measures to keep you undetected is taking a risk against your investment. Even if you have never spent money on the game, you are risking losing all the time you invested by using blinko's bot.

Dozens have already been caught and banned using free bots. How? Usually because Billy/Blinko's bot makes your character wander off into a corner, attempting to attack something it cannot reach, while being attacked by something behind it. Billy/Blinko's bot will not turn around to fight it's attackers, it will continue to try and attack the target it cannot reach, and it will continue to use potions the heal from the attacks. Another way people get caught is by attacking like a bot. If your attacks are not intelligent, meaning if they seem like they are being done by a retarded macro, you will get someone trying to talk to you and what not to test if your a bot. Then they will report you.

Skybot on the other hand will never get stuck in a corner (if you use the patrol function correctly). Also Skybot does not look like a retarded macro. It looks like a player who knows his skills really well, and is trying to grind as fast as possible, too busy to be disturbed.

In anycase, it's all about the quality of botting experience you expect, and how much you are willing to risk losing your account by using a free bot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ploxasarus View Post
I only see UPX as being the packer, but im not bothering with it right this moment.. Its really crappy bot to even bother with, he cant make a GUI w/o having the image files outside of it.. Why even make image files for the bot? Too much eye candy bullshit to make it look fancy because of the lack of other things it should have as blinko posted, no real skill involved here.. No true manipulation of the client.. This is garbage..

UPX 0.89.6 - 1.02 / 1.05 - 2.90

For those that feel like breaking apart anything he packs with but are of low skill in manually doing so then just automate it!
LOL you can't get what you said you would, so now you say its not worth bothering with. LOL. The source is heavily obfuscated and furthermore all the variable names are encrypted. So even if you do get the source your not going to be able to understand it

Nice try asshole.

The image files are external because I really don't care about imagery. I only put them in because someone requested it. That's just me listening to my users. MY BAD!

You say stuff like "no real skill here", without any knowledge to back up your statement. You do not have my source, even if you did you would not be able to read it. So how can you say what skill is what?

Who are you anyway except some random person with only 25 posts. I havn't seen ANY of your work. As far as im concerned you have no skill whatsoever. Most of your posts are talking about how your going to rip apart my source code. Yet nothing.... your a pathetic trolling loser will nothing to offer in life. you should just go kill yourself now and do the world a favor.
Old   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by afkguy View Post
The virustotal result is from the source being obfuscated and packed with UPX. ANY autoit script will get those flags when obfuscated and UPX packed.

I can't imagine how either of you see it running the same. Your bot blinko does not use the attack skills instantly, it has a staggered random delay. It doesnt switch targets instantly either. Also your bot can get your character stuck in a corner where it can't reach monsters. Your bot can not use the buffs when they are ready, or any skill for that matter.

If you can't see how to use all the heal skills and mana skills you must no have played the game very long, or understand how botting really works.

There are two heal skills on my lvl 30 ish cleric, Cure and Life Cure. They work differently. There are normal potions and there are restore potions. And then there is sit. So now you can see there IS a need for all 4 (for health) and 2 for mana + sit if you want to totally control how your bot heals.

For example when using cleric I like to set cure around 80% and life cure about 10% lower. This way it first uses life cure and then if it drops too far below that level it will use the stacking heals. Which is ideal in a situation where you are taking more damage than normally expected. I then like to set my normal potion to about 50%, and my backup potion WHICH RUNS ON A DIFFERENT TIMER THAN THE NORMAL ONE to like 20%. So now if I someone gather too many monsters, or a boss or something, and I start taking a lot of damage (more than expected), Skybot will potion at 50%, and if the damage im taking is so great that my HP drops below 50% before again before my potion is recharged it will use the restore potion at 20%.

Same concept goes with mana.

You think patrol is useless? That's why you attempted at a patrol function? No I think that you know how useful it is but because you can't get it to work you say it's useless.

It's obviously EXTREMELY useful. With patrol you can set a waypoint with a radius so your character STAYS WHERE IT IS SUPPOSED TO STAY, unlike your bot which will wander around and get stuck in a corner.

You can also use the patrol function to widen your grinding area while still keeping your character within areas you want it to be. You can also use the patrol to make your character move from one grinding spot to another periodicly to HELP STAY UNDETECTED.

Your bot cannot do this. There for Skybot is inherently better and safer.

To quote you: "All this extra code for basically nothing."
Nope. All this extra code is to do all the things your bot cannot do. Weather you think it's worth it is another story. But of course YOU wouldn't think all this extra work is worth it, otherwise you would have done it yourself.

In the end the main point is at the most basic operational level, your bot does not perform like Skybot does. Saying it is the same does not make it so. If they where the same your bot would use attacks immediately like Skybot, but it simply doesn't.

If your happy with a bot that uses BRUTE FORCE methods to send keys, if your happy with the slow attacking, and slow target switching, and if your happy with having your character potentially wander off into a corner, if your happy risking your account with a cheap guess work bot, then stick with blinko's bot.

However if one or more of these things does not meet your standards and you want to try something better, go for Skybot. It's costs almost nothing and will save you headaches and potential bans down the road.

If you haven't got 5 or 10 bucks to spare you can still try Skybot for free for 6 hours and see the difference yourself. If you like it, scrounge up 5 bucks and buy some more time!

The current feature set will be expanded as more people start using it. With this initial release I just wanted to make sure it was measurably better than a free bot, which it obviously is.

If $5 seems like too much to you, consider this. If you have ever spent money on Aeria Points you will lose all of that investment if you get caught and banned. Using a free bot that does not incorporate measures to keep you undetected is taking a risk against your investment. Even if you have never spent money on the game, you are risking losing all the time you invested by using blinko's bot.

Dozens have already been caught and banned using free bots. How? Usually because Billy/Blinko's bot makes your character wander off into a corner, attempting to attack something it cannot reach, while being attacked by something behind it. Billy/Blinko's bot will not turn around to fight it's attackers, it will continue to try and attack the target it cannot reach, and it will continue to use potions the heal from the attacks. Another way people get caught is by attacking like a bot. If your attacks are not intelligent, meaning if they seem like they are being done by a retarded macro, you will get someone trying to talk to you and what not to test if your a bot. Then they will report you.

Skybot on the other hand will never get stuck in a corner (if you use the patrol function correctly). Also Skybot does not look like a retarded macro. It looks like a player who knows his skills really well, and is trying to grind as fast as possible, too busy to be disturbed.

In anycase, it's all about the quality of botting experience you expect, and how much you are willing to risk losing your account by using a free bot.
Lol my bot does target instantly when a target is not found, and it attacks perfectly.
I just tested this skybot, the GUI flickers when overlaying the game client which is not good. And the first initial skill took forever, then it sat down to try and rest while I was at full hp/mp.. Also while in the middle of attacking a mob it tries to cast buffs 1-5 lol which it shouldn't do because you can't buff while attacking. I also do not did not attempt to add any hunting spot, that was left over from billy's sources, and has been unused since I started working with it lol. It will set the players x and y values but that's as far as it goes.

As far as the world boss mobs that's as simple as setting the bot to detect mob type. Which I have removed from mine because it is not needed. We all know where the world boss mobs spawn and therefor we can decide not to bot in those locations.

As for the bot not attacking its attacker...that is also false. While you're being attacked you'll notice that your player auto targets the attacking mob.
So if Target = 0 and then your attacked your target will change to the mob attacking you thus killing it and moving onward. I've watched it do this many times.

As far as attacking with "intelligence", well just setup your skills and delays as you would normally be using them and you're fine; hell I don't even use all 4 skill slots with the bot, I normally use 2-3 attacks like I would anyways. Someone using a bot to attack, and a player grinding like crazy to lvl up both look like a "retarded macro" lol as most hardcore grinders will just go non-stop without saying a word anyway, so I guess I'm missing your point.

Also... Obfuscation does not a way to secure your code 100% Anyone savvy with reverse engineering can obtain the source code especially if you're using AutoIts default obfuscator. I would recommend an external one written with C++ for better protection.

Also while scanning the infections listed are
Trojan.Win32.Generic.pak!cobra
and Trojan/Refroso.nnt...both of which are NOT detected from Obfuscated script files.

Especially the Trojan.Win32.Generic.pak!cobra
Old   #7

"INHALES BIG"

Quote:
Your bot can not use the buffs when they are ready, or any skill for that matter.
You do realize that at level 60 i NEVER use buffs when just normally grinding a character class unless it is a legion mob in highlands or decay swamp ( which i dont run into while botting )..? Buffing is more generally for lower level players to get that 'extra' little edge on something when if you think about it logically you have to assume if there is money put into paying for this bot they could easly get sparklers/helix/ect to boost atk and kinda override those.. Even caster classes dont really even need a buff if your criting non-stop due to good gear/build..

Quote:
or understand how botting really works.
Then you fail to realize the useless-ness of this bot and having to pay for it.. You know there is a few bots out that run trial venin/venin/delphi for gold farming or class xp..? Your bot is VERY simplistic compared to how they devised those and i credit them ALOT for how much time they put into making those bots work.. I mean, seriously if they had made that delphi bot pay 2 use i probally would pay for it just for the simple fact that the amount of gold from it would pay off if i decided to sell it on ebay..

Quote:
Its stupid, high spawn rates or high level areas with mob sets at decent hp and a moderate spawn rate override way points..

Quote:
unlike your bot which will wander around and get stuck in a corner.
That would be because people who get stuck are morons and dont sit and scout an area to bot at to realize pathing issues or spawns of 'pary bosses'. And if your bot uses a patrol function and wanders past a party boss and is attacked, what does it do then? :|

Quote:
You can also use the patrol to make your character move from one grinding spot to another periodicly to HELP STAY UNDETECTED.
It doesnt make it undetected when it keeps going from 1 spot back to the other using the same pathing.. Undetected would be stopping after x mob dead when x player within pixel range or changing channels perhaps..

Quote:
But of course YOU wouldn't think all this extra work is worth it, otherwise you would have done it yourself.
I would myself of not done it.. Its stupid & pointless.. Any decent class setup with Ok gear and a thought for common sense to look at an area you intend on botting wouldnt have the issues your bringing to light.. I've never died or wondered off botting and i have in the past 3 months practically botting 24/7 ( crafted weps /w a backpack full of mp pots ) NEVER been banned or caught..

Quote:
It doesnt bot downsized ( told you to use the drivers from onscreen keyboard, invest some time in it.. Or is that too complicated for autoit scripting? ) And mine says unlimited botting hours, hm - wonder why?

Quote:
Even if you have never spent money on the game, you are risking losing all the time you invested by using blinko's bot.
Kinda dumb thought there.. If you waste all your time using a bot that automates all the tasks you want how have you really wasted time..?

Quote:
Another way people get caught is by attacking like a bot. If your attacks are not intelligent, meaning if they seem like they are being done by a retarded macro, you will get someone trying to talk to you and what not to test if your a bot. Then they will report you.
So running the same path back an forth between waypoints with somebody trying to talk to you and not getting a response wont get you banned? Wow, learn new things every day..

Quote:
It looks like a player who knows his skills really well, and is trying to grind as fast as possible, too busy to be disturbed.
You do realize at like lv45 its practically worthless for anything except character class leveling or gold farming.. venin run to 51 then delphi to 56, quest grind to 57 and run manor to 60.. It is more practical for lower level players or people who use alt accounts to farm gold or as i already stated, level classes that are lower ( which doesnt require your fancy healing bullshit or buffs )..

Shucks, i gotta edit now..

Quote:
LOL you can't get what you said you would, so now you say its not worth bothering with. LOL. The source is heavily obfuscated and furthermore all the variable names are encrypted. So even if you do get the source your not going to be able to understand it
The source is easly readable.. Encryption from a low level idiot who uses automated tools to do his encryption means easier methods to decrypt.. If you had of devised your OWN encryption i would of been impressed, i'am not.

Quote:
Who are you anyway except some random person with only 25 posts. I havn't seen ANY of your work. As far as im concerned you have no skill whatsoever. Most of your posts are talking about how your going to rip apart my source code. Yet nothing.... your a pathetic trolling loser will nothing to offer in life. you should just go kill yourself now and do the world a favor.
Google me, "Jewbacca hacks" and see.. Done work on GuNZ, shaiya ( which they still use my method of hacks for terrain climbing, removing gameguard and a few other things ), maplestory, ghost online, the list goes on.. Credits for my posting of hacks, bots, unpacked clients and removal of hack software are all over here and other forums.. If you want i can send you a message on CEF to verify who i'am but those who already know, dont bother. So who is the pathetic trolling looser now..? You dont have any fucking skill at all you worthless piece of shit..
Old   #8

Quote:
"INHALES BIG"

You do realize that at level 60 i NEVER use buffs when just normally grinding a character class unless it is a legion mob in highlands or decay swamp ( which i dont run into while botting )..? Buffing is more generally for lower level players to get that 'extra' little edge on something when if you think about it logically you have to assume if there is money put into paying for this bot they could easly get sparklers/helix/ect to boost atk and kinda override those.. Even caster classes dont really even need a buff if your criting non-stop due to good gear/build..

Then you fail to realize the useless-ness of this bot and having to pay for it.. You know there is a few bots out that run trial venin/venin/delphi for gold farming or class xp..? Your bot is VERY simplistic compared to how they devised those and i credit them ALOT for how much time they put into making those bots work.. I mean, seriously if they had made that delphi bot pay 2 use i probally would pay for it just for the simple fact that the amount of gold from it would pay off if i decided to sell it on ebay..

Its stupid, high spawn rates or high level areas with mob sets at decent hp and a moderate spawn rate override way points..

That would be because people who get stuck are morons and dont sit and scout an area to bot at to realize pathing issues or spawns of 'pary bosses'. And if your bot uses a patrol function and wanders past a party boss and is attacked, what does it do then? :|

It doesnt make it undetected when it keeps going from 1 spot back to the other using the same pathing.. Undetected would be stopping after x mob dead when x player within pixel range or changing channels perhaps..

I would myself of not done it.. Its stupid & pointless.. Any decent class setup with Ok gear and a thought for common sense to look at an area you intend on botting wouldnt have the issues your bringing to light.. I've never died or wondered off botting and i have in the past 3 months practically botting 24/7 ( crafted weps /w a backpack full of mp pots ) NEVER been banned or caught..

It doesnt bot downsized ( told you to use the drivers from onscreen keyboard, invest some time in it.. Or is that too complicated for autoit scripting? ) And mine says unlimited botting hours, hm - wonder why?

Kinda dumb thought there.. If you waste all your time using a bot that automates all the tasks you want how have you really wasted time..?

So running the same path back an forth between waypoints with somebody trying to talk to you and not getting a response wont get you banned? Wow, learn new things every day..

You do realize at like lv45 its practically worthless for anything except character class leveling or gold farming.. venin run to 51 then delphi to 56, quest grind to 57 and run manor to 60.. It is more practical for lower level players or people who use alt accounts to farm gold or as i already stated, level classes that are lower ( which doesnt require your fancy healing bullshit or buffs )..

Shucks, i gotta edit now..

The source is easly readable.. Encryption from a low level idiot who uses automated tools to do his encryption means easier methods to decrypt.. If you had of devised your OWN encryption i would of been impressed, i'am not.

Google me, "Jewbacca hacks" and see.. Done work on GuNZ, shaiya ( which they still use my method of hacks for terrain climbing, removing gameguard and a few other things ), maplestory, ghost online, the list goes on.. Credits for my posting of hacks, bots, unpacked clients and removal of hack software are all over here and other forums.. If you want i can send you a message on CEF to verify who i'am but those who already know, dont bother. So who is the pathetic trolling looser now..? You dont have any fucking skill at all you worthless piece of shit..
<3 Jewbacca's Hacks !
I've used them many times while playing GunZ and other games.
Thanks
1 User
Old   #9

Quote:
<3 Jewbacca's Hacks !
I've used them many times while playing GunZ and other games.
He probally has used them aswell.. Sorry i don't go around being egotistical and gloating about who iam or what ive done on other games... And no offense to blinko but afkguy, doing autoit script is STUPID to gloat about when it comes to programming skill and it does not show how good you are and is a very simple language to learn.
Old   #10

Quote:
He probally has used them aswell.. Sorry i don't go around being egotistical and gloating about who iam or what ive done on other games... And no offense to blinko but afkguy, doing autoit script is STUPID to gloat about when it comes to programming skill and it does not show how good you are and is a very simple language to learn.
:P kind of like Visual Basic lol. I've also got a working bot for visual basic but haven't posted it up, because its really sloppy atm and No one uses it anymore
Old   #11

Try using google like i did
Old   #12

lol cazirrez. I hope you're good with a hex editor :P
There is also more to that script than that lol.
Besides who cares about decompiling it, the scan I got was enough for me.
Trojan.Win32.Generic.pak!cobra is not a definition detected from obfuscation. I've obfuscated many programs playing around with the obfuscator none of which ever returned that definition as a "false positive". So I think he's full of shit.

Also he uses a UUID to allow only one computer per account, however he claims that this can be used on other computers as well with your login, so what would stop people from sharing it with thier friends?

Here's some information, that may be useless to some folks.

Also SBTMP00 was created as a temp file with this inside "dfcdfa517bc60f"

Some registry values accessed upon time of registration.
Code:
[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings]
"GlobalUserOffline"=dword:00000000

[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings\Connections]
"SavedLegacySettings"=hex(3):3C,00,00,00,0E,00,00,00,01,00,00,00,00,00,00,\
00,00,00,00,00,00,00,00,00,04,00,00,00,00,00,00,00,80,14,0C,F6,79,9E,CC,01,\
01,00,00,00,C0,A8,F5,84,00,00,00,00,00,00,00,00
Registry values accessed upon logging in.
Code:
[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings\Connections]
"SavedLegacySettings"=hex(3):3C,00,00,00,11,00,00,00,01,00,00,00,00,00,00,\
00,00,00,00,00,00,00,00,00,04,00,00,00,00,00,00,00,80,14,0C,F6,79,9E,CC,01,\
01,00,00,00,C0,A8,F5,84,00,00,00,00,00,00,00,00
I've already found a way to get this thing for free forever without ever filling up the time bank lmao.Once your 6 hours is up BAM another free six hours. Free SkyBot ftw !! (FOR THE WIN?) LOL

Quote:
It will decompile and exe and extract the script but you'll still need to deobfuscate it with the usual search and replace and some hex editing.
Old   #13

Well I just wanted to see if this guy had any ulterior motives like a Trojan or key logger to get ur account..it would be sad that many "young" players would lose their account.

I was "young" once and got hacked...so I hope to help others not be hacked.
Old   #14

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by cazirrez View Post
Well I just wanted to see if this guy had any ulterior motives like a Trojan or key logger to get ur account..it would be sad that many "young" players would lose their account.

I was "young" once and got hacked...so I hope to help others not be hacked.
Well if ya want to use it I have a method that allows you as many 6 hour trials as you want lol.
He would have to fix the code to work differently to keep it from happening.
Old   #15

Quote:
I've already found a way to get this thing for free forever without ever filling up the time bank lmao.Once your 6 hours is up BAM another free six hours. Free SkyBot ftw !! (FOR THE WIN?) LOL
Is it easy as just deleting registry values? Or is it something not as dumb? I've been busy on popkart doing some things for it.. The korean version of kartrider, haven't had time to put into this :/ .. All i did for it was just use vmware to make it free forever :P

Closed Thread