Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion
You last visited: Today at 23:25

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Skybot for Eden Eternal

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Thumbs up Skybot for Eden Eternal

You must register and activate your account in order to view images. You must register and activate your account in order to view images.

Features

- 4 attack skills
- 2 initial attack skills; Options to Alternate and/or Wait
- 1 alternate skill; Option to use when ready or on a timer; Option to use only outside of combat
- 5 buffs; Option to use when ready or on a timer
- use 2 initial skills to start attacks with certain skills
- detects when a skill can or cannot be used; only attempts to use a skill when available - NO SPAMMING -
- zero delay between actions
- finds targets quickly
- finds new target when unable to reach current target
- will not target or attack party boss monsters
- 4 heal skills
- 2 mana skills
- 1 sit skill
- use any combination of potions/skills/sit with sliders for each setting
- will wait to sit if below sit level while in combat. will return to combat if attacked while sitting
- awesome heal skill settings for healer classes!
- set up to 9 waypoints to use in the Patrol function
- patrol each waypoint for a set amount of time before moving to the next
- patrol within a given radius of each waypoint
- patrol uses Eden Eternal's built in auto-route feature to move your character anywhere on the map
- control the transparency of both Skybot windows
- drag the transparent Skybot windows around over the Eden Eternal window
- hide and show each window separately
- the status window displays the action Skybot is currently taking, plus target and waypoint information
+ More to come!

Skybot EE supports 32bit and 64bit Windows XP and higher, including Windows 7.

This bot will be released to 10 people to test today. If you are interested send me a PM on this forum. If you wish to test please be prepared to test and give feedback today.

The full release will be tomorrow.

Instructions:

Time Bank
---------

You will need a time bank account to use Skybot. Load Skybot and click register to get an account.

Only one new account per computer. You can use your account on as many computers as you like.

The purchase more time goto the website and log in with your time bank account.

Time will be deducted from you account only when the botting functions are ON.

Hotkeys
-------
F1 - START/STOP Attacking and Healing
F2 - START/STOP Healing (if healing is stopped attack will be stopped)
F3 - START/STOP Patrol
F5 - Restart Skybot
DEL - Exit Skybot
F10 - Hide/Show main window
F11 - Hide/Show status window
[ - Zoom hack in
] - Zoom hack out

ALT+1 through ALT+9 - Set waypoints 1 through 9

Settings
----------------------------------
There are a lot of things you can change in Skybot. They are broken up into 4 categories.

- Attacking
- Buffing
- Healing
- Patroling

Use the slider on the Fight tab to adjust the transparency of Skybot.
All settings and window positions are saved as soon as they are altered.

Attacking
---------
Use the drop down menus to select the key you wish to use for that skill. If you do not wish to use a skill SELECT NONE. It is important that you select NONE for skills that you are not using, to ensure maximum botting speed.

Use the two initial skills to set up to two skills to use at the start of each new target. If you have two selected Skybot will use the second one when the first one is cooling down, and it will use the first one when the second one is cooling down. By default, if they are both cooling down Skybot will skip it and move on to the regular attacks.

Use the two check boxes to change the behaviour of the initial skills. If you check "wait for initial skill" Skybot will not skip to the regular attacks until using an initial skill. If you check "alternate initial skills" Skybot will switch from using the first initial skill and then the second on the next target. You can use both these settings in combination.

Use the alternate skill to set up a skill that will be used either "when ready" or on a set timer.
This could be used to recast the tiger, or to use the clerics "prevention" skill, and many other things.
Check the box that says "Non-Combat Alternate Skill" if the skill you have set up cannot be used in combat, or if you do not wish to use it in combat.
Use the slider for the alternate skill to set when the skill will be used.

Buffing
-------
Use the drop down menus to setup your keys. Make sure to select NONE if you are not using those skills. For example if you only have 3 buffs, only use three of them and set the other two to "NONE".
Use the slider for the buff skills to set when to use them. You can either set it to use the buffs when they are ready, or to use them on a timer.

Healing
-------
There are a total of four options to use for heal skills or potions, and 2 for mana. Make sure to select NONE if you are not using the extra ones.
Use the Sit/Stand drop down menu to select where your sit skill is.
Use the sliders to heal any way you want. Skybot will respond to the lowest setting first and move up.
You should only use sit at a low percentage if you do not have a potion or a skill set lower than it. If you are attacked while sitting Skybot will resume fighting.

Patrol
------
Use the patrol function to keep your character within a defined radius of a certain spot, and to cycle between spots.
Select how many waypoints to use with the drop down menu. If this is your first time using patrol I recommend starting with just 2 or 3 until you understand how it works. If you only want to stay in one area you can just use one.

Now use the slider to set a radius. A good radius is around 20 feet. If you are using more than one waypoint, use the slider to set when Skybot will move from one waypoint to the next.

Move your character to the spot that you want to be waypoint 1. Press the ALT key and the 1 key at the same time to record this spot as waypoint one.
Use the hotkeys ALT+1 through ALT+9 to record waypoints 1 through 9. After patroling the last waypoint Skybot will move back to the first one.
Use the hotkey F3 to turn Patrol on or off.

For best results with the patrol feature orient the camera pointing down on your character at about 45 degrees and zoom out all the way (not using the zoom hack).

Thanks
2 Users
Old   #2

Sigh do i have to send another pm?

Still waiting on a reply did you already get your 10 people?

When are you picking beta testers?

Old   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silversig1 View Post
Sigh do i have to send another pm?

Still waiting on a reply did you already get your 10 people?

When are you picking beta testers?
No I got your PM, I am just making some last minute additions/changes. You will have the bot by tomorrow morning. Sorry for the delay.
Old   #4

lol now this is getting dumb you want ppl to pay to use this bot lol this is a sad day and i feel sorry for ppl who will pay you to use it.where there is a bot you can use for free people like you need to go jump off a cliff. if you want to make money go get a job.

Old   #5

Any updates?
Old   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Airofgone View Post
lol now this is getting dumb you want ppl to pay to use this bot lol this is a sad day and i feel sorry for ppl who will pay you to use it.where there is a bot you can use for free people like you need to go jump off a cliff. if you want to make money go get a job.
There are no free bots. There are free key spamming macros that don't work worth a ****. To call billy or blinko's scripts bots would be an exaggeration. They do little more than spam keys using delay timers.

Skybot doesn't spam keys. It doesn't even process much data until needed. Instead of running through a loop of key spamming, it evaluates several conditions and takes action only when needed. This mean Skybot performs the correct action on time every time. You simply can't get that from billy or blinko's scripts.
Old   #7

Are you pushing the beta testing back again?
Old   #8

i want to test it out. just let me know
Old   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by afkguy View Post
There are no free bots. There are free key spamming macros that don't work worth a ****. To call billy or blinko's scripts bots would be an exaggeration. They do little more than spam keys using delay timers.

Skybot doesn't spam keys. It doesn't even process much data until needed. Instead of running through a loop of key spamming, it evaluates several conditions and takes action only when needed. This mean Skybot performs the correct action on time every time. You simply can't get that from billy or blinko's scripts.

lol you want ppl to pay for it lol your a joke you can make your bot send to your server our user name and password it not hard to do.at lease billy or blinko's do this for fun not to make money.my opinion your mom should swallow you.Don't trust this afkguy.
Old   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by afkguy View Post
There are no free bots. There are free key spamming macros that don't work worth a damn. To call billy or blinko's scripts bots would be an exaggeration. They do little more than spam keys using delay timers.

Really? lol You're using AutoIt yourself which is a macro based programming language, so did you not create a bot? or would that be an exaggerated assumption?

And without "spamming" the keys how else do you intend to send keys to the client, gotta spam something lol. Without delays how do you get your bot to function properly? lol

When we use loops, and for, and while command operatives we're already evaluating several conditions.
For example...

If _PlayerTarget == 0 then
;Target the Mob!!
;Check Target !!
;Attack the Mob !!
else
;Keep Attacking until it's dead !
endif

Then we can throw in some more evaluations inside of that, easy as pie.
Is this not a conditional evaluation of a set variable? In short. Loops, While, and For are all ways one can create a good working loop, and if you know what you're doing it'll also perform each action correctly, and on time !

I know there will be a few nerds who wanna pay for a bot thinking they are getting something worth it. Then again it's much cheaper to use a free one and just update the addresses with each patch to achieve the same botting results. I took time to watch your video you made of you using your bot, and it seems to be functioning the same way all the free ones do. So unless you got some crazy auto-routing feature (which was not recorded) or something else worth while (also not recorded), then I assume that you're just trying to be greedy and earn a bit of cash for a piece of code that you have no right in trying to sell. The code you altered yes I said "altered" (you didn't create it from scratch) is available all over the net, and on many different forums. So good luck trying to legally bind any rights to piece of code that is considered illegal according to the Terms of Service posted by Aeriagames.

I also remember you mentioned Setup Factory, I'd advise from using that. It can easily be bypassed in the registry to obtain your bot for free.

Noone should pay for this....

btw you like my little transparent drag 'n drop GUI that overlays the game client huh.
And the Rounded GUI corners lol.
Next time maybe you'll do some research and get code snippets for yourself.

for everyone's viewing pleasure here is a message sent privately from afkkguy to me, this is how his SkyBot will be checking for valid Time Bank information. This is by no means a full explaination of it, but here is what he had to say.

Code:
Re: Hey Again rofl

The key is checked against a list of valid keys stored in a mysql database. Once used the PHP script removes that key from the database and sends a message back to the bot. The bot will then alter the registry.

The encryption is simple really. Its just a few functions. In fact the messages to the server dont need to be encrypted really. The user has no way of knowing what information is being sent and how.

The encryption is mainly for storing encrypted registry keys so they cant just alter those. If they do it will mess up the bot, when it tries to read that registry value, if it doesnt make sense when decrypted a message box pops up with an error code (depending on which registry key failed) then the program exits. The only way to repair this is to buy a new serial key to reactivate.

In the end there are lots of ways to protect it.
He states himself "The user has no way of knowing what information is being sent and how." With that being said who's to say that you aren't giving away your username and password?

Open up cheat engine and use the addresses.
These two addresses are considered base addresses and will work for ALL North American clients.

00CA9970 < -- username.
00CA998C < -- user password.

And we have no way of knowing what information is being sent and how, and then it alters the registry -yikes-
Old   #11

elite*gold: 24
Received Thanks: 2,201
Quote:
The first demo video of Skybot was uploaded to YouTube today. The video demonstrates beta version 1.1 and version 1.1.8 which will be released in two days. The website is still under construction and the download page will not be online until the October 26th.
Its the 27th, where is the download so i can post all of your unpacked bot please.. I hate people who are late on releases..
Old   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by blinko View Post
Really? lol You're using AutoIt yourself which is a macro based programming language, so did you not create a bot? or would that be an exaggerated assumption?

And without "spamming" the keys how else do you intend to send keys to the client, gotta spam something lol. Without delays how do you get your bot to function properly? lol

When we use loops, and for, and while command operatives we're already evaluating several conditions.
For example...

If _PlayerTarget == 0 then
;Target the Mob!!
;Check Target !!
;Attack the Mob !!
else
;Keep Attacking until it's dead !
endif

Then we can throw in some more evaluations inside of that, easy as pie.
Is this not a conditional evaluation of a set variable? In short. Loops, While, and For are all ways one can create a good working loop, and if you know what you're doing it'll also perform each action correctly, and on time !

I know there will be a few nerds who wanna pay for a bot thinking they are getting something worth it. Then again it's much cheaper to use a free one and just update the addresses with each patch to achieve the same botting results. I took time to watch your video you made of you using your bot, and it seems to be functioning the same way all the free ones do. So unless you got some crazy auto-routing feature (which was not recorded) or something else worth while (also not recorded), then I assume that you're just trying to be greedy and earn a bit of cash for a piece of code that you have no right in trying to sell. The code you altered yes I said "altered" (you didn't create it from scratch) is available all over the net, and on many different forums. So good luck trying to legally bind any rights to piece of code that is considered illegal according to the Terms of Service posted by Aeriagames.

I also remember you mentioned Setup Factory, I'd advise from using that. It can easily be bypassed in the registry to obtain your bot for free.

Noone should pay for this....

btw you like my little transparent drag 'n drop GUI that overlays the game client huh.
And the Rounded GUI corners lol.
Next time maybe you'll do some research and get code snippets for yourself.

for everyone's viewing pleasure here is a message sent privately from afkkguy to me, this is how his SkyBot will be checking for valid Time Bank information. This is by no means a full explaination of it, but here is what he had to say.

Code:
Re: Hey Again rofl

The key is checked against a list of valid keys stored in a mysql database. Once used the PHP script removes that key from the database and sends a message back to the bot. The bot will then alter the registry.

The encryption is simple really. Its just a few functions. In fact the messages to the server dont need to be encrypted really. The user has no way of knowing what information is being sent and how.

The encryption is mainly for storing encrypted registry keys so they cant just alter those. If they do it will mess up the bot, when it tries to read that registry value, if it doesnt make sense when decrypted a message box pops up with an error code (depending on which registry key failed) then the program exits. The only way to repair this is to buy a new serial key to reactivate.

In the end there are lots of ways to protect it.
He states himself "The user has no way of knowing what information is being sent and how." With that being said who's to say that you aren't giving away your username and password?

Open up cheat engine and use the addresses.
These two addresses are considered base addresses and will work for ALL North American clients.

00CA9970 < -- username.
00CA998C < -- user password.

And we have no way of knowing what information is being sent and how, and then it alters the registry -yikes-

"Without delays how do you get your bot to function properly? lol "
I read memory addresses that tell me when a skill is cooling down, in use, or ready to use. Instead of sending keys blindly.

This whole this about stealing passwords is ridiculous. ANY program can steal your password. INCLUDING YOURS! The difference between me and you is I have a clear goal, where as nobody knows your goal. Unless someone decompiles your executable into source code they will never know if YOU are stealing passwords.

The fact that you know the addresses for the username and password hints to the fact that you are stealing them, or at least thought of it at one point.

The conversation I had with you was a brief description of how the original Skybot dealt with time management. The new method has been updated.

For all we know your executables could be stealing passwords right now. Nobody would know unless they decompiled the exe. ANY PROGRAM FROM ANYWHERE can steal your information.

You obviously are very pissed off that I created a better bot than the one you modified. Your so angry and jealous you even claim it's based off your source. How sad...

Skybot is 100% written from scratch except from the use of publicly available user defined functions. Like round corners... OOOOH MY GOD THAT PROGRAM HAS ROUNDED CORNERS LIKE MINE! THEY MUST HAVE RIPPED OFF MY SOURCE CODE!!..... or they are one of millions using that UDF to alter the appearance of a GUI.

I have seen the source code of your bot and billy's, there is nothing useful to rip off. It's all simple junk.

Skybot has 2,700+ lines of complex code. Billy's bot has about 1,000 lines of simple code. If Skybot was written as poorly as billy's bot it would take up 5,000 + lines.
Old   #13

nice bot. but can we minimize it and do other things while botting?
Old   #14

Still waiting.
Old   #15

this guy will steal your account