Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion
You last visited: Today at 14:54

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Skybot for Eden Eternal

Old   #16

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by afkguy View Post
"Without delays how do you get your bot to function properly? lol "
I read memory addresses that tell me when a skill is cooling down, in use, or ready to use. Instead of sending keys blindly.

This whole this about stealing passwords is ridiculous. ANY program can steal your password. INCLUDING YOURS! The difference between me and you is I have a clear goal, where as nobody knows your goal. Unless someone decompiles your executable into source code they will never know if YOU are stealing passwords.

The fact that you know the addresses for the username and password hints to the fact that you are stealing them, or at least thought of it at one point.

The conversation I had with you was a brief description of how the original Skybot dealt with time management. The new method has been updated.

For all we know your executables could be stealing passwords right now. Nobody would know unless they decompiled the exe. ANY PROGRAM FROM ANYWHERE can steal your information.

You obviously are very pissed off that I created a better bot than the one you modified. Your so angry and jealous you even claim it's based off your source. How sad...

Skybot is 100% written from scratch except from the use of publicly available user defined functions. Like round corners... OOOOH MY GOD THAT PROGRAM HAS ROUNDED CORNERS LIKE MINE! THEY MUST HAVE RIPPED OFF MY SOURCE CODE!!..... or they are one of millions using that UDF to alter the appearance of a GUI.

I have seen the source code of your bot and billy's, there is nothing useful to rip off. It's all simple junk.

Skybot has 2,700+ lines of complex code. Billy's bot has about 1,000 lines of simple code. If Skybot was written as poorly as billy's bot it would take up 5,000 + lines.
lol that'll be the last time I send you anything to build off of. It's obvious that any program can steal passwords...which is why I supply source code with it especially if it's going to be making connections to anything like the Auto-Updater. You however, do not supply any source code and you want to charge for a macro bot lol. Update your gameplay video of you using the bot and make it do something awesome besides looping an attack skill and heals then we'll see

Old   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by blinko View Post
lol that'll be the last time I send you anything to build off of. It's obvious that any program can steal passwords...which is why I supply source code with it especially if it's going to be making connections to anything like the Auto-Updater. You however, do not supply any source code and you want to charge for a macro bot lol. Update your gameplay video of you using the bot and make it do something awesome besides looping an attack skill and heals then we'll see
*TRANSLATION* "bitch whine moan"....

Get off your high horse. I'm not using any of your source, its useless to me because it's poorly written. End of story.

Skybot is a grinding bot, what do you expect to see? Magic fairies depositing gold into your inventory?

What Skybot can do that your bot can NOT do:
1. Use the auto route feature
2. Patrol within a given radius of one of 9 set waypoints
3. Detect when a skill is cooling down, being used, or ready to use in order to decide which key to send - This feature alone makes Skybot and your bot function completely different. Most of the lag associated with your bot is due to the fact it has no idea what keys will be accepted by the game. Skybot does know and thats why it uses Skills IMMEDIATELY, and switches targets IMMEDIATELY. By immediately I mean a fraction of a second. Your bot takes 2-5 seconds to find a new target, and does not use 1 skill after another immediately.
4. Skybot's sit function works correctly, where as yours does not.
5. Detects when the buffs can be used, and can be set to use them immediately
6. Has two initial skills instead of just one.
7. Has options to wait for the initial skills, and/or alternate them
8. Has an alternate skill which can be used on a timer or when ready, yours does not
9. Has 4 heal slots plus sit which all work in conjunction with each other, where as yours does not.
10. Has 2 mana slots plus sit, yours has 1
11. Skybot runs through the main while loop on average 2.5 times as fast as your bot running through it's main loop.

So in the end Skybot does more, more effectively, and faster. You know this and that's why your only argument is that it steals passwords. Which it does not.

Bottom line is if your afraid your private information is going to be stolen then don't download anything that isn't opensource. Obviously this isn't very likely or logical. So your argument is ridiculous from the start.

In anycase I am not interested in arguing with some 16 year old kid. Take your flames to another thread.

Old   #18

Hello, I wanted to know if your bot works for the French version?
Old   #19

lol you took part's from overe bot and billythekids bot so your a Thief so close this thread he will steal your account

Old   #20

blinko... we need new addresses for your bot...
Old   #21

Quote:
Originally Posted by ekajayantara View Post
blinko... we need new addresses for your bot...
you're in the wrong thread for that anyway buddy. Besides cheat engine is now detected and I suck using MSH
Old   #22

what try moonlight engine.
Old   #23

elite*gold: 24
Received Thanks: 2,184
Moonlight is detected, the drivers loaded into memory is what is being detected. MHS uses a different driver set & hook, thus is why it can bypass and read memory..

Hp/Mp works entirely differently then from before.. I'm trying to code cave with it to make it more set but eh, aeria took a page out of the taiwan version when they updated on there hack/bot prevention..
Old   #24

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 1,261
Code cave works perfectly. (: Community over at blue eye is using it right now.

(If anyone wants to contact me there, I go by Shieza)
Old   #25

when i click f1 to start bot the bot just turns off again.
Old   #26

I have a problem it say to me that I throw(launch) skybot that there is a total drivespace total error! I don't know what to do help pls!!!
Old   #27

i tried it but i always been disconnect from the server.. what should i do ??
Old   #28

Please can you send me the bot at thanks