Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 16:45

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Bot Nuke Day

Discussion on Bot Nuke Day within the General Gaming Discussion forum part of the General Gaming category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Bot Nuke Day

OMG soz accidently posted here instead of runescape -.-
Old 10/27/2011, 03:04   #2

elite*gold: 7110
Received Thanks: 25,394
#closed
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
CoD Mw2 Qs Nuke in Favela[2:47]
08/19/2011 - Call of Duty - 10 Replies
Hey Leute, habe mal aufgenommen während ich gespielt habe. Read First! Es ist KEINE Montage, es ist einfach nur ein Spiel von Anfang bis Nuke =) Hoffe es gefällt euch. Schreibt mir wie ihr es findet. Falls manche Fragen ob ich mit Controller spiele... ...NEIN, nur mit Maus und Tastatur.
nuke 126
03/02/2011 - 9Dragons - 8 Replies
fd nuke all class enjoy 05669AB4 4byets if found speed post here i wana collect event items also be fair :)
WTB Bardo HD/BoT Nuke, Min lvl H1
05/14/2010 - 9Dragons Trading - 6 Replies
Hi Im looking for a H1+++ HD or Bot nuker, gear and so on is not that important ;) I'd prefer it to be on Bardo, but if u got a nice one on another server its ok too, cause i can server jump now :p The perfect char would be: PS6 HD Male Nuker, with some nice +9+10 4slotted pvp and pve bracers, Some flags, a marble, some bboe's, a 440ck dodge and a 440dodge deco and some 2 slotted 20% speed boots. Now im not a perfectionist so ill also accept chars all the way down to H1 and with...
why should i add ice lvl70 nuke?
06/14/2009 - Silkroad Online - 5 Replies
its much weaker than other 3 (light, light70, ice rain) and don't have transfer dmg to other mobs, so whats the deal? why should i add a nuke weaker than the others? and the difference is that the other nukes are lower lvls and the nuke of ice is lvl 70, but the nuke sucks, so help me, why is there that nuke? should i add him?
I need help with a Full Int Nuke
02/03/2009 - Silkroad Online - 20 Replies
Hi all, im going to create a new char, it will be full int nuke, i want to know wich is the best imbue (fire, lighting, cold) And a few more questions.. what is the parry ratio?? mag & phy reinforce?? Thank u very much and sorry for my english xD :rolleyes: Nacho.