Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion
You last visited: Today at 19:11

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

attack speed memory address

Discussion on attack speed memory address within the General Gaming Discussion forum part of the General Gaming category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
attack speed memory address

attack speed

i serch this address, i change value is show stat
But I thought that has not changed
OR My method is not correct, has the correct method?

8470F8
OFFSET C8
OFFSET 34C

Tick frozen
change value

and my ct file share

and old close bate ct file

Some people may share the speed HACK to explain?
i need speed hack , please SHARE!!
Old 05/25/2008, 21:56   #2

some ppl are getting it working some dont ...
we dont know why ...

im one of those who cant make it work !
Old 05/26/2008, 08:21   #3

well i think they fixed it with the latest patch.

the guys who say they have speed hack mean that included speedhack in cheat engine 5.4 ...
Old 05/26/2008, 12:17   #4

To me Attack Speed works perfectly even if we have .00000039 Patch.
I don't use Cheat Engine as UCE but ProjectX UCE and with this one everytime i use Attack Speed , always work well to me... I don't know why to someone doesn't work but i'm sure that with me it works perfectly!
The steps i do are as following:

~ I lunch my Requiem.exe ( UpdateUS.exe )
~ I enter the game after Log on
~ I lunch my ProjectX and open my Requiem.exe
~ I use " Exact Value " (to me is 1.6 and 2.0 for sworder - Bartuk and Turan ) and as type i use " Float "
~ I put as Scan Method : "don't remember the name now but follow that one with "(around)"
~ And i Switch between 1.6 and 2.0 untill i have only 1 or 2 maximum addresses...Of course changing in game my wep
~ I freeze both addresses and put Value "0" ( in game appears 0.0msec as Attack Speed )

To check if one of the 2 addresses are right I put as value "5 or 6" and if you find the right one you should wait 5 or 6 sec before your next normal attack. If this works then re-put 0 ( in game 0.0msec ) and you will see that you attack faster and i think that the speed is the maximum you can get in the game...
If someone wanna try this stesps with ProjectX , Please let me know if this method works perfectly to You also...
Best Regards
Old 05/26/2008, 12:33   #5

elite*gold: 196
Quote:
Originally Posted by IDarksongI View Post
...Cheat Engine as UCE but ProjectX UCE...
ProjectX is based on the sources of the Cheat Engine. Anyways you won't change adressess just by using another CE, so for you (and for everybody else) it should work quite the same using the original CE.

But thanks anyways for sharing information, I am sure there were some folks not knowing how to change the atk spd
Old 05/26/2008, 15:48   #6

With Cheat Engine i cannot let it works for anything , with ProjectX i can let it works, boh
Old 05/27/2008, 01:05   #7

can you post the download link for projext x ? I find only other programs on google..
Old 05/27/2008, 01:14   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by daikirai View Post
can you post the download link for projext x ? I find only other programs on google..
yeah ... could u ? there are tons of thing named projetcX on internet ... couldnt find that !
Old 05/27/2008, 01:15   #9

google for "projectx engine 3.0" and u will find it
Thanks
2 Users
Old 05/27/2008, 06:02   #10

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 1,859
doesn't work ^^
Old 05/27/2008, 09:16   #11

doesnt work for me neither...

not with cheatengine 5.4
not with projectx engine 3.0
not with projectx engine 4.0
not with spiro's mhs
Old 05/27/2008, 10:39   #12

here is what i have found out so far

ok the speed attack does work but it doesnt work like you guys are thinking it will. you wont hit incredibly fast, your swing speed will be the same, it is just the time inbetween the swings that will speed up but it isnt really that much faster. the movement speed however is alot faster. when you use the movement speed it makes you hover instead of run to help you understand this here is exactly what it looks like. when you use you water pos beast, the way she hovers with her leg tucked up, that is what you will look like, so it is easy to notice, but since you look like something in the game already i dont know that people would think you are hacking at lower lvls, but when you get a little higher people will know there is not a skill that makes you move like that
Old 05/27/2008, 10:46   #13

movement speed

there are no pointers or complicated things to do for the movement speed. if you are a rogue it will be easy for you to find it if you know how to use UCE. unless you have a buff to change your movement speed, good luck on finding the offset since you do not have a way to narrow anything down and pin point your speed. i do however have the offset address but i am a bit worried everyone will use it and get it patched. most people just dont use hacks responsibly and ruin it for the rest of us
Old 05/27/2008, 13:28   #14

Quote:
ok the speed attack does work but it doesnt work like you guys are thinking it will. you wont hit incredibly fast, your swing speed will be the same, it is just the time inbetween the swings that will speed up but it isnt really that much faster. the movement speed however is alot faster. when you use the movement speed it makes you hover instead of run to help you understand this here is exactly what it looks like. when you use you water pos beast, the way she hovers with her leg tucked up, that is what you will look like, so it is easy to notice, but since you look like something in the game already i dont know that people would think you are hacking at lower lvls, but when you get a little higher people will know there is not a skill that makes you move like that
Yeps willcro is right.

The attack speed is working for me with Sora Engine 2.3 but not with CE 5.4..

But we should first define what the attack speed is displaying!;
The attack speed displays the the Delay between the First Attack and the Second one.
Like a break for someone who is handling a heavy weapon.

If your attack speed is 0 and you wear a 2 handed mace you are hitting with your mace as fast as a dagger.

I found the pointer for the attack speed but it changed to a ?? value after some time (approx 10 minutes), very mysterious.

If we want to have a '1 attack/ms hack' we need to set the animation delay of the Attack to 0.001, but thats another problem...
Old 05/27/2008, 15:04   #15

the reason for the ??

when you get the ?? it is probly because you either swapped weps or you went through a portal and it resets itself. always unfreeze it before you change weps or go through portals. when you go through portals it is loading all over again. but yes if we want truly fast attacks we need to set the animation down to the same speed we have our attack set to. then instead of booooooom boooooom first hit boooooom booooooom second hit it will be boom boom boom boom