Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 17:56

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Bypassing IP Bans

Discussion on Bypassing IP Bans within the General Gaming Discussion forum part of the General Gaming category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Bypassing IP Bans

Ok, im playing a Private Server Maplestory game and i know how to bypass it easily. The problem is, i wonder why my brother's laptop still ip blocked in the game while and DESKTOP and my cousin's LAPTOP are not? Were using the same IP though. I tried using Hotspotshiled but no luck at all.

can somebody know a similar problem like this? btw, idk where to post this so feel free to move the thread.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Bans
02/17/2011 - Need for Speed World - 7 Replies
Anyone got banned? From what I heard, EA/BB are not very strict so there is very good chance of not getting banned. And if you buy Boost they wont ban.
< Soon to Release , Bypassing Bans >
08/17/2009 - Dragonica - 15 Replies
Alright i am constructing a Proxy bypass to Break through MAC and STatic bans , this will allow you to Either Play your character further, and Transfer wanted items or money off the accounts. Also There are some precautions I wouldn't use this to play a banned char , as the people will find out eventually and just dlete your account from the database, i Highly recommend Sending all your good to other chars , or Appointing guild leaders Etc.. This is just incase you lost something...
No bans?
11/17/2008 - Silkroad Online - 7 Replies
Lol Joymax didn't ban any bot? End of the war against bots?
ip bans???
02/20/2008 - Dekaron - 2 Replies
did the new private server ban north american ips or am i the only one who can no longer connect?
Sro bans..
05/22/2007 - Silkroad Online - 2 Replies
Ok heres a true fact. I have 4 chars. Lvl 69 , 66 , 56 , 42 Lvl 66 bought silk. All chars got banned besides lvl 66.